should i get a fc twin?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm pretty sure that you can get a Super Nintendo for that price, spend a little more and you'll get a NES as well. Unless you're only interested in the games, the convenience of playing them on one system, I'd say that owning the originals adds substantially to the enjoyment factor, at least to me. Aside from the ability to play the games, they're also collector's pieces - having one is like having a piece of gaming history under your roof. I draw enjoyment even from just keeping all my systems on the shelf, not solely from playing the games. :P

Of course if you're not like that, this is a great solution, however there are better ones. The Retron systems will cover more consoles, so they're more bang for the buck. I'm not sure how things look on the compatibility front - some games won't work, but that's a problem of all clone systems. ;)

If you're interested in getting a combo like this, I think you might want to wait a little until Retron 5 is released. I mean, it's 9 systems in 1, how could you possibly go wrong? Unless you hate emulation, that is... :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr