ZeWarriorReturnz

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So yeah, I'm selling my Wii, PS2, and DSL to buy one of the 2 consoles above. I like the 360 because of the Games out and great graphics, and I already played one on my cousins house. But I also like the PS3 because of the fact it has Free Online Play, Plays Blu-Ray moves and will have many great games this year/next. So which one? Also If I get a Xbox 360 it would be the Premium, not Elite/Core. And PS3 I think I would get the 20GB. So yeah, any suggestions?

Oh yeah also don't suggest to get a Wii because I have one and was very dissapointed in what it offered. I am not interested anymore in it.

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
as of RIGHT NOW i will say 360 but metal gear solid and other good games will be out for ps3

personaly i still wont touch any of the new gens systems till they lowered in price and mod chips come more mature for those systems

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Wait around 1.5 years and get a PS3.

When it has the games, support and lower price it'll be the better buy simply because the technology is better. It'll last a lot longer. Not to mention included Wifi (even Wii has wifi but 360 doesn't?), bigger harddrive, free online play, Home, Little Big Planet etc.

ZeWarriorReturnz

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also the thing with that is I'm usually impatient
frown.gif
So I don't plan on getting one of the consoles anytime before 2 months from now or so. But the thing is I never had an Xbox also and I don't want to get a 360 and have it get the 3 Red lights of death.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
OMG!
I thought of the PS3 when I saw this thread, but my hand clicked on the 360.

I guess I've been thinking with my right hand for a while.

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Get a 360 if you want a console now, really all the responses you are getting recommending the PS3 are talking about how good it will be in the future.

BTW Soul Caliber IV AFAIK is coming out on 360 as well.

Realistically the only games that PS3 will have over 360 in the long run are RPGs so it really depends if you love RPGs.

How much do you seriously care about blu-ray? If you don't have a decent HDTV then it's pointless. Plus if you get the cheaper version of the PS3 AFAIK it doesn't have a HDMI connection.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
If you get PS3 now, you'll end up playing buncha PS2 games, it's not like you're gonna play Tekken whole day and every day for months. I'd either get 360 or wait until good games for PS3 come out (and price drops too)

ZeWarriorReturnz

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, seems about right. in a couple months GTA IV comes out on both consoles..and I really want to play, also DiRT is also coming out on both consoles.. So I guess I'll wait until both of these are out.

KINGOFNOOBS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you get a 360, there is a 15% chance every time you put a game in it that it might break. If you get a PS3, then well, no games... that are not already on 360 and good.

gamermole

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
i may be wrong but im sure

soul caliber
mgs4
virtua fighter
devilmay cry 4

are all coming out on the 360 anyway? i own a 360 and i love it. gears of war is just class

and king of noobs if theres a 15% chance that everytime i insert a game it mite break howcome i have played on my 360 hundreds of times and none have broken?

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
personally, I would keep my wii and ds over a 360/ps3, hell, I'd keep my DS over it.

but between ps3 and 360, I gotta go with 360, ps3 is a joke, and you dont want to be the punchline

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end