Gaming Shortages - Wii sold out everywhere in Sweden

ugly_rose

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yup, you can't get it anywhere now. Every single machine is sold out as far as I can tell. :'(

Update: There's apparently a new batch coming in the week after the release.

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I live in Europe, and you guys should be glad you have at least got it now. I still have to wait for what seems ages (feels like Cartman from SP).

Scorpin200

Iceman
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Huh none of that matters the are shipping a million a month, so what you don't get now you'll get in the next few weeks no problem.
wink2.gif

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
I think he means, the first batch is sold out, meaning you can't get one for 8th december any more... but i'm not sure.

cause it's definatly not out here yet

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP

Scorpin200

Iceman
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I live in Europe, and you guys should be glad you have at least got it now. I still have to wait for what seems ages (feels like Cartman from SP).

Hey what's my quote
huh.gif
, but i might have one anyone interested in the systems that much just get back to me on that. What i noticed about this system mostly is that there is no online lie they said there would be, and a lot of the game are meant for more than one player meaning this is the new party system from nintendo
smile.gif

Bowser128

King Koopa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
quote=Scorpei,Nov 18 2006, 10:20 PMI live in Europe, and you guys should be glad you have at least got it now. I still have to wait for what seems ages (feels like Cartman from SP).

Hey what's my quoteÂ
huh.gif

It clearly says scorpei, not scorpin200.

but i might have one anyone interested in the systems that much just get back to me on that. What i noticed about this system mostly is that there is no online lie they said there would be, and a lot of the game are meant for more than one player meaning this is the new party system from nintendo
smile.gif

What the hell does that have to do with this thread?

ugly_rose

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Haha... I never expected this thread to develop like this.

Okay, to clarify, every store's PRE-ORDERS are sold out
tongue.gif

That means you won't be able to get a Wii on day one (8th of December).

teh_raf3

Whatever suits you
Trophies
Website
users.pandora.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Hey what's my quoteÂ
huh.gif
, but i might have one anyone interested in the systems that much just get back to me on that. What i noticed about this system mostly is that there is no online lie they said there would be, and a lot of the game are meant for more than one player meaning this is the new party system from nintendo
smile.gif

Wii-games won't be online for a little while because the developers didn't receive the library to make them work online yet. IIRC the developers will get the library somewhere in the beginning of 2007 so most games will have online multiplayer from then on. (and for Pete's sake, start writing sentences instead of blurting out words)

wohoo

Trophies
XP
Country
GOGO ESKILSTUNA! i think you can get one there if you pre-order ^^ i pre-ordered a Wii (at EB Games) last week and they didn't say anything about shortage, so i guess it's not a problem here
biggrin.gif

but a month ago, they said that it probably was necessary to pre-order to get one. Good luck with the Wii chase dude, i hope you get one on 8th dec
wink.gif

ugly_rose

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ohh, thanks for the tip dude. Still, if I successfully order from there it'll take a day to deliver to Stockholm, so I'll lag behind one day
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1