Not open for further replies.

ZPE

OP
Trophies
Website
zpte.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I came across Shoptemp.net when I was trying to access the website but it looks different to the .com version but has similar prices, items etc. Is the .net website the old site or can we log-in/order from there too?

D

Deleted User

tj_cool said:
Takeshi said:
Ace already said that .net redirects to .com.

But they don't look the same
I didn't check, but he also said that there was an error with the redirecting (because of switching the server) and that they were looking into it. I'm searching for the topic where he said that, but haven't found it yet.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Takeshi said:
I didn't check, but he also said that there was an error with the redirecting (because of switching the server) and that they were looking into it. I'm searching for the topic where he said that, but haven't found it yet.
You mean this probably:
Ace Gunman said:
QUOTE(Issac @ Apr 12 2010, 06:42 AM) Question: ShopTemp.net is this a "i wanna copy shoptemp.com and make money on someone elses reputation"-site? It has almost the same stuff, but not the same design, but same name... i dunno... seems like a cheap R4 clone, but to websites instead of flashcards...
No it's a redirect that ShopTemp owns that will be fixed very shortly.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
ShopTemp.net is owned by the ShopTemp guys. It just temporarily redirects to this stripped down version of the site. That will be fixed soon. It's easy to fix, but it's doing that for a reason. Topic closed.
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night