Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

______Customer Feedback topic

- Placed an order at ShopTemp and would like to leave some feedback?
- Received your order and would like to leave some thanks or feedback?
- Used ShopTemp's customer support and would like to leave some thanks or feedback?

This topic allows you to leave feedback for both us at GBAtemp, and the guys at ShopTemp. By posting your experiences in this topic, you limit the amount of topics created on this board, making it easier to browse.
smile.gif

Your feedback will help us make ShopTemp a better site.

Please note that new feedback topics made may be merged with this one.

Thank you.

IT WOULD ALSO BE EXTREMELY APPRECIATED if members could leave their experience feedback at Reseller Ratings.
CLICK HERE TO WRITE A REVIEW FOR SHOPTEMP at Reseller Ratings! Thank you!!

Please note: this is for customer feedback only. Please do not new product requests and such in this topic.

Reactions: Mama Looigi

RiotShooter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just Pre-ordered the Supercard DSTWO. Great Price and super easy checkout.

Edit: Just as fyi for people with Gmail check your spam for the emails from ShopTemp. Gmail doesnt seem to like it for some reason.

nycsam786

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
About to pre-order the Supercard DSTWO. Very good layout, great prices, and easy checkout. Good luck with this venture, hope it goes far, and stay true to the community!

scarface666

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Shop seems good. Pre-ordered SCDSTwo (3). Prices seem competitives, it's a good new, and also shipping costs.
I think you've made a good job, now I'm just waiting and see if this shop is trusted or not...
Hope all go right for me!!!

Overwhelming

Trophies
XP
Country
My feedback is neutral, because I can't simply order anything from it, due to the availabl payment methods.

jlj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ordered my AK2i using paypal got the confirmation email within an hour, just gotta wait 2-5 weeks

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
When I wanted to read about shipping options It left the page, I think this would have been better if the information opened in a pop-up.

Buying was super easy.

The only complaint is the false advertising of "Free Shipping" because when I ordered there wasn't any free shipping available.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
pitman said:
The only complaint is the false advertising of "Free Shipping" because when I ordered there wasn't any free shipping available.

Oh?....i had the option for Free Shipping, i don't understand why you didn't.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
free shipping, acceptable prices. this can be my new dx :]

also, the fact that shoptemp accepts payap e-checks is pure win!

/me sits and waits a few weeks for his scds2 to ship

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought Supercard DS TWO. I love the website, and everything was super stream lined. Shipping price was great too. Now I just need to wait until I get my package. Another thing I liked was the e-mail updates. That was great. If all goes as planned, I will definitely buy from them again.

GWEndlessDuel

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My experience is mostly good right now. The layout is nice looking and easy to navigate and the fact that they accept PayPal is a huge plus for me. I ordered a Acekard 2i with hong kong registered and got the confirmation emails just fine. The payment process was acceptable. I'll post again when I get the item in question and I'll support ShopTemp in the future depending on how that goes. That said, I'm not exactly expecting my item in a week, so as long as I get it in within the allotted shipping time or (hopefully) less and the item is fine (not a fake AK2i, defective or not, packed well, etc.) that's all I really ask for.

I could've (and probably would've) ordered from a U.S. store and paid a few bucks more to get it a whole lot faster but I'm putting my trust in ShopTemp for now. I hope that's a decision I won't regret. If it goes well I'll be pre-ordering the SCDS2 from there.

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
=) Just placed my order for an acekard.... finally updating from my R4!!! Awesome price with the GBAtemp voucher =D =D

Was a really easy process and the fact that I could view the prices in the ££ and it fully accepted my UK address with the correct county was awesome =D =D Really excited to get it now =)

aliviss

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
pitman said:
jak larnak said:
pitman said:
because when I ordered there wasn't any free shipping available.
Actually there is free shipping (Hong Kong Air mail/ no packaging).
Look again !

I did look:
nmf6mx.jpg

Nothing.

i have the same question.

I see in Shipping Methods but in order i see diffirent cost shipping

I try add more item and total is 300$ but fee shipping by DHL is $30 (i don't understand)

Please check again.

Hong-Kong Registered Airmail

The Hong-Kong Registered Airmail method is similar to the method above: your order is shipped normally. Again delays vary from 2 to 5 weeks depending on your country of residence.

This method ensures that your parcel is registered and a tracking number is given to you to let you track the parcel during the shipping process. The tracking number is sent to you by email automatically, and you may also find it at any time from the order status page.

Just like $1 shipping, all your original product packaging is included.

Rates start at $2.50 regardless of the order size and weight, and the higher the value of your order, the lesser the rate. If your order total is $50 or over, this method becomes completely free.
DHL Express Shipping

The DHL Express shipping method is one of the fastest you can get. You will usually receive your order within less than 1 week after your order is shipped. You can track your order very accurately and at any time.

Rates range from $18 to $0.00 (for orders over $300).

Be careful though as DHL considers some areas as "remote". Please use this webpage to check whether or not your area is considered remote. If you accidentally use DHL shipping even though you are in a remote area, we will automatically revert to UPS, unless you specifically tell us not to (in which case you will have to pay the $25 extra). If UPS also considers your area as remote, we will automatically revert to Hong-Kong Registered Airmail.

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I like the new shop, everything seems fairly priced! I'd like to see a few more items though, the m3 gba pack would be nice since it works natively with m3izero. I'd also like to see some higher speed micro sd cards, it looks like everything is class 2 which is slow.

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
for those who wonder why these names are random asian- no big deal, I see this on ebay all the time- Hong kong is tight like that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end