Hacking Shitty Server For 5.5.0/5.5.1 Exploits!

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
OP
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
Not much to say here. I have a little webserver right now for using exploits on 5.5.0/5.5.1! Enjoy :D

Sorry for not caring for this. For anyone who cares, I've bought a giant webserver ontop of my domain for a community I Co-own/own. To whom it may concern, here you go. It'll never go down, and should work 100%.

http://anus.trade/wiiu/index.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TROUBLE SHOOTING METHODS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i kept crashing with the black screen until it worked, i kept clicking "KExplot" under "Kernal Exploits"
1) If you have an hyphenated e in the folders titlename, you need to delete it and replace it with a normal character.
2) Make sure that you have the title Id, in square brackets, at the end of the folder name.
3) Double check the file structure and that it contains 3 folders named: code, content and meta.

If meta is missing, use a nus grabber to download the latest update and merge all the folders into the existing ones.

Last edited by punderino,

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
OP
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
can you host the leaked 5.5.0/5.5.1 kexploit?
Already on there! In the Kernel Exploits section the Loadiine and Kernel Exploit are for 5.5.0/5.5.1! :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

All of the homebrew in there SHOULD work right now. I know Loadiine does. Just run the kernel exploit and then run loadiine :D

ahhhh!!!!!!!!! can you host loadiine gx2 itself tough?
Not currently, someone needs to rework it so it does the kernel exploit, and then run loadiine. If you try it'll attempt to do race attack which will fail.

Reactions: nxwing

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
Not currently, someone needs to rework it so it does the kernel exploit, and then run loadiine. If you try it'll attempt to do race attack which will fail.
UNLESS you boot the kexploit for loadiine before loadiine

can you make a "text" ip or you can only do numeric ip?

it freezes when loading the mp4, why don't you use this instead? http://rhcafe.us.to/?page=t&id=108

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
OP
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States

can you make a "text" ip or you can only do numeric ip?
I'm too poor to buy a domain ;~;.
And that's what the site already does, you run the kexploit for loadiine, then loadiine.

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
OP
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
it freezes when loading the mp4, why don't you use this instead? http://rhcafe.us.to/?page=t&id=108
Whenever I tried to use it, if I used the Loadiine kernel exploit and then used that, it would try to do race attack, and then fail. So I think you have to use MP4s like 5.4.0 if I'm right.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr