Shin Megami Tensei V Announced for the West

ATLUS today announced that Shin Megami Tensei V will be coming West for Nintendo Switch. Set in modern Tokyo, players will face a new onslaught of demons in the latest from the highly-acclaimed series.

More details, including release date and pricing, will be announced at a later date.

:arrow:Shin Megami Tensei V Official Site

Enryx25

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Actually I bid the other way.
Come on, ATLUS, don't keep the Persona series prisoner to SONY, release P4G and P5 on the Switch!!!

By all means, make it available on as many consoles as possible. It's just silly to have a major franchise entry (Persona 5) exclusive to Sony consoles then make your next franchise entry exclusive to Switch. Heck, 3DS would make more sense since the sheer volume of SMT games on 3DS means that most fans who are interested already have means of playing it. Speaking of which...
Come on, ATLUS, don't keep Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey a prisoner to the (3)DS, release the remaster on the PS4!!!

No.
SMT = Nintendo
Persona = PlayStation

The only exception is Nocturne.
Persona Q doesn't count because it's actually an Etrian Odyssey game with Persona 3/4 characters.

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Cool. Yeah, come scan my package. (throws some money).
He'll start twerking for you while processing your transaction.
And he'll might give you a bonus slowly stripping the package bare naked revealing whats in the box.

I mean look at your thing it says, so on.
More coffee please? Not needed with the cash register clerk around.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
He'll start twerking for you while processing your transaction.
And he'll might give you a bonus slowly stripping the package bare naked revealing whats in the box.

I mean look at your thing it says, so on.
More coffee please? Not needed with the cash register clerk around.
This is turning into the weirdest video game store fanfic.
I mean, bring it on! Next package!, he says... sure he can handle the job.

Reactions: leerpsp

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
A japanese anime game uses Unreal engine and marked as 18+, never played any SMT, I'm really curioused about it... Do all SMT games have mature contents, even with teen as main protagonists?

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
A japanese anime game uses Unreal engine and marked as 18+, never played any SMT, I'm really curioused about it... Do all SMT games have mature contents, even with teen as main protagonists?
Kind of yes. Somewhat a salad of religion and several mythologies, and the content is generally somewhat mature.
I think most SMT should be marked at least 16+, but never checked the rating of previous one (I don't pay attention to those things).

Checking:
SMT 3 / Nocturne: ESRB M (mature)
SMT Stange Journey: rated ESRB M (mature) in America, PEGI12 in Europe.
SMT 4: ESRB M (mature)
SMT 4 Apocalypse: ESRB M (mature)
SMT 5: ESRB M (mature)? / PEGI 18

EDIT:
Don't confuse "mature" with nudity and/or sex.
This, of course. It didn't occur to me that mature could be confused with nudity/sex.
Mature in these games means quite controversial topics intended for a more mature audience.

Last edited by sarkwalvein,
Reactions: leon315

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't confuse "mature" with nudity and/or sex. Mara is pretty much the closest the series comes to anything like that. See for yourself here:
latest
Mature in this context generally means violent or "triggerable" events, like sexual harassment (or possibly rape, it wasn't really specified) in Persona 5. You might get some side or underboob in the Persona series, but aside from that any sex or nudity is generally implied, with fades to black.

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@MeowMeowMeow this one is just ok, GBAtemp is a sausage fest, with 90% of male tempers, we would like to see more female's.

P. S. Already seen something like that in PROTOTYPE, which has more badass version.

Last edited by leon315,

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
More females... eh? Fine. Here's Satan:
latest
i think those designers have just ran out of creativities or ideas here: they just put a bunch of random things together maybe didn't they read the bible before they drawed and call this garbage SATANA!?? funny indeed

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think those designers have just ran out of creativities or ideas here: they just put a bunch of random things together maybe didn't they read the bible before they drawed and call this garbage SATANA!?? funny indeed
Considering the bible (and other religious texts) often don't have pictures, and the ones that do were actually drawn within the past 1000 years, and the fact that (don't get triggered, folks) none of them are real, you have to sort of suspend your disbelief and allow the artists their artistic license. No one here knows what "Satan" looks like, and since there is also Baal, Baphomet, Lucifer, Beelzebub, and other evil characters often associated with and confused with Satan they have to mix up the designs. But, so as to not dissuade you from playing SMT, here are some of the hottest "ladies" of the series:
latest

latest

latest

latest

There, feel better?

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Considering the bible (and other religious texts) often don't have pictures, and the ones that do were actually drawn within the past 1000 years, and the fact that (don't get triggered, folks) none of them are real, you have to sort of suspend your disbelief and allow the artists their artistic license. No one here knows what "Satan" looks like, and since there is also Baal, Baphomet, Lucifer, Beelzebub, and other evil characters often associated with and confused with Satan they have to mix up the designs. But, so as to not dissuade you from playing SMT, here are some of the hottest "ladies" of the series:
latest

latest

latest

latest

There, feel better?

Too bad, none of them are Satana.
1.succubus
2.succubus
3.blonde succubus?
4.japanese medusa
5.anime fanservice medusa
6.ultimate fanservise succubus
7.David bowie

xD hahahahahahahaha|!!!!

p.s. when i thought about david, i loled the shii out....

Last edited by leon315,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1