• Views 11,787
  • Replies 104
  • Likes 1

Anfroid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone know if the e-shop credit is for the 3ds only or if I could put the code into my wiiu to get d&d free and some sweet sweet vc?

when you get to the order screen for the 30 dollar promotion it says "This digital game is only for the Nintendo 3DS. This game will not work with a Wii console or
Nintendo DSi system." it doesnt mention wii U in there at all though so i say give it a try

J-Machine

Self proclaimed Pog champion
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
when you get to the order screen for the 30 dollar promotion it says "This digital game is only for the Nintendo 3DS. This game will not work with a Wii console or
Nintendo DSi system." it doesnt mention wii U in there at all though so i say give it a try
allright i'll try it tomorrow then and tell everyone how it went

J-Machine

Self proclaimed Pog champion
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It works on the wiiu e-shop as well for those wanting to abuse the digital promotion system or just rather buy games on the wiiu. now to wait for D&D to come out.

CompassNorth

Denko (´・ω・`)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's talking about the game, not the promotion.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
First impressions: shit is hard, died multiple times just on the tutorial quests but i think i'm getting the hang of things.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Picked up mine last night off the eshop (had spare tip money from my job so I just got some eshop cards)
Game is HARD AS HELL.
But I am really liking the challenge and the atmosphere. Demon hunting and recruiting is pretty neat. It's all a little overwhelming at first (but most JRPGS are I guess :P)
Btw, I love Burroughs AI voice *A*

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Btw, I love Burroughs AI voice *A*

The VA for Burroughs also does the voice for Lightning (FFXIII), Palutena (Kid Icarus), and Dr. Liara T'Soni from Mass Effect. A lot of people were happy to hear her in this game.

Also, casual scum, how dare you avoid the SMT series for this long, etc etc :D

I'm 8 hours in and I feel like I just started.

Reactions: chavosaur

mkdms14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a question if anyone has an answer I pre-ordered Shin Megami Tensei IV from Amazon. After which I received the pre-order dlc code via e-mail. Unfortunately my copy of the game arrived all beaten up soo I getting ready to send it back. I pick up a copy that was not beat up earlier today from Gamestop that was not messed up. I was wondering when I send it back to Amazon do I get to keep the pre-oder bonus dlc code or does it become invalided once I send it back?

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a question if anyone has an answer I pre-ordered Shin Megami Tensei IV from Amazon. After which I received the pre-order dlc code via e-mail. Unfortunately my copy of the game arrived all beaten up soo I getting ready to send it back. I pick up a copy that was not beat up earlier today from Gamestop that was not messed up. I was wondering when I send it back to Amazon do I get to keep the pre-oder bonus dlc code or does it become invalided once I send it back?

You get to keep it! Someone else has had this same problem on a different forum and was able to redeem the code sent in the e-mail.
Sad to hear that about your mail order, though. I was worried mine might do the same, I guess it depends on the way each mail carrier handles their stuff.

edit: Also, if you have the gamestop copy in your hands, why not just redeem the DLC before sending the Amazon package back?

mkdms14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You get to keep it! Someone else has had this same problem on a different forum and was able to redeem the code sent in the e-mail.
Sad to hear that about your mail order, though. I was worried mine might do the same, I guess it depends on the way each mail carrier handles their stuff.

edit: Also, if you have the gamestop copy in your hands, why not just redeem the DLC before sending the Amazon package back?

Thanks I am going to redeem it. I was not sure what the return policy was regarding pre-order bonus. Meaning if I used the code and sent the product back they would not give me a refund for using the code.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
About 25 or so hours in. Probably one of the best things I've played on my 3DS since its launch. It's not perfect mind you. There is some shit that is irksome, but good Lord, if this game isn't still excellent. There was some serious love put into this game. I'm already planning my second playthrough in my head. Currently, it looks like I'm on the Neutral path, but I'm guessing that could change.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse