Shin Godzilla/Godzilla Resurgence 2016

hiroakihsu

SUPREME LURKER OF THE WORLD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

I was fortunate enough to have seen it a week ago...Hardcore Godzilla fans probably will not like it, but I think fans of the Evangelion series will definitely love it (directed by Hideakoi Anno and music produced by Shiro Sagisu, after all); I personally liked it better than the 2014 US ver., being an Eva fan myself.

It's coming later this year to the US as well, I believe. What do you guys think?

Last edited by hiroakihsu,

RyRyIV

Woke Clown
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Long time Godzilla fan, I'm looking forward to it. I know they've recently announced a small US release, I'm hoping it comes to my city. Even if it ends up sucking, I just want to see a "proper" Godzilla film in the theatre.

Reactions: Ericzander

Luckkill4u

4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I remember a few years back when Godzilla was being filmed I was stepping out of the New West Skytrain station and I saw all these boulders, flipped over cars and all these people running in one direction. Took me a second to figure out was going on when I saw an upside down police car that said San Fransisco police department. It was pretty funny but I never got to see the movie back in 2014 lol.

takeya yuki

I am now someone waifu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
After you destroy America city on 2014 now you come to rampage on Japan back in 2016. You really a bad giant lizard :angry: I wish Ultraman came to stop you madness, Godzilla lol!!!!:rofl2:

Last edited by takeya yuki,

hiroakihsu

SUPREME LURKER OF THE WORLD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Even if it ends up sucking, I just want to see a "proper" Godzilla film in the theatre.

Just out of curiosity...What do you mean by "proper"? As in more in line with the original Japanese series of Godzilla films?

It was pretty funny but I never got to see the movie back in 2014 lol.

You ain't missing much really.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey