Gaming Share Your Super Mario Maker Level

JGonzalo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
First of all: I don't speak english, I just know spanish and I'm using Google Translate (If you want you can help me doing a nice writing, thank you)

Hi everyone, I created this thread mainly 'cause I need your help to test a Super Mario Maker's Level Share Method

What do you need?
- 3DS System with Homebrew Launcher (Yes, you need Arm9Loader or Boot9strap)
- Super Mario Maker game for 3DS
- JK's Save Manager (Homebrew App)

What do I have to do?

1) Run HomebreLauncher and look for JK's Save Manager, then launch it
2gufapv.jpg

2) Go to: Titles > Super Mario Maker > Extra Data Options > Export ExtData > New ; Then, create 2 files, one named Edit (we will edit this file) and name the other one Back Up (just in case we need it), Here you will see Copying /course001 ... etc.
wvplqq.jpg

3) Press B 3 times and now turn off your Nintendo 3DS, extract your SD card and insert it on your computer

4) Go to your ExtData files are, mine: E: > 3ds > data > JKSM > ExtData > Super Mario Maker > Edit ; There you will see 221 files, named courseNUMBER
From course000 to course119 corresponds to all 120 levels from CourseBot (4 slots x30 times)
From course120 to course219 corresponds to Super Mario Challenge
I don't know what's the course220 file

If you want to share us your level:

a) Copy the level you want to share following this way:
r1eic3.jpg

2uxv81l.jpg
2466kcn.jpg

b) Share it to us using Mega (for example)

If you want to play another user level:

a) Download the level you want to play to your computer
b) Rename the file to an empty slot following the last 2 pictures
c) Paste the file into your Edit folder, extract your SD card, put it on your Nintendo 3DS
d) Run HomebreLauncher and look for JK's Save Manager, then launch it
e) Go to: Titles > Super Mario Maker > Extra Data Options > Import ExtData > Edit ; and press A
f) Press B 5 times and go to main menu, then run Super Mario Maker and play the level you want!

As I say you at first of thread, I'm testing this method, so I need someone to help me, all you have to do is share with me a Coursebot level and a Super Mario Challenge's Level (course160, so i can compare), then I can tell you all if it works or not

You can share your own levels or any level you think is fun.

Finally here's my testing level > https://mega.nz/#!JMVE3ZLT!okgZxs_thc9Oo4PcspC0ghRpRaz_JJrFf739px_orMI

Last edited by JGonzalo,
Reactions: fmhugo

JGonzalo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
OCDM has too many bugs + Bad Interface, that's why I want to test this level share method
5d2zi0.jpg

As you can see, I can't know who is the owner and can't see a preview of all the level

Zhongtiao1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OCDM has too many bugs + Bad Interface, that's why I want to test this level share method
5d2zi0.jpg

As you can see, I can't know who is the owner and can't see a preview of all the level

It's being fixed. Just have patience

Sent from my Q5 using Tapatalk 2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)