r63zgXz.jpg

Lycan911

wolf boi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I think we got enough out of Cave Story. [emoji13] There's literally like 20 themes for that on them sites. We need more Gloom. [emoji28] [emoji37]
I was the one who made that Cave Story theme, just because I didn't like any of the existing ones that were on 3dsthem.es at the time haha

Lycan911

wolf boi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh yeah, I remember seeing that in the Custom Theme Thread, it's pretty cool for a first try if you ask me haha
My first theme was literally one picture split across both screens with a song in the background, but yours has borders, folders and layout colors, which is cool :D The only thing that could make it better would be a higher resolution top-screen pic, but who am I to judge? Anyways, great job! :)

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Oh yeah, I remember seeing that in the Custom Theme Thread, it's pretty cool for a first try if you ask me haha
My first theme was literally one picture split across both screens with a song in the background, but yours has borders, folders and layout colors, which is cool :D The only thing that could make it better would be a higher resolution top-screen pic, but who am I to judge? Anyways, great job! :)
I understand. I couldn't find a better pic for that. :/ lol

Reactions: Lycan911

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Hi +1