Trophies
Website
3dporch.com
XP
Country
United States
I'ma just drop this here.
http://3dporch.com/users/Don_Serrot
This is my entire 3DS picture collection. What will happen if you don't check it out?
1zys.left.jpg

You'll make Miini Edgy pouty... oh wait... he was already like that to begin with. XD
... PUPPY DISTRACTION GO!
hfX0.wiggle.gif

loserkidsblink18

OP
Trophies
Website
ryanmcnamara.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
Donald Serrot said:
I'ma just drop this here.
http://3dporch.com/users/Don_Serrot
This is my entire 3DS picture collection. What will happen if you don't check it out?
1zys.left.jpg

You'll make Miini Edgy pouty... oh wait... he was already like that to begin with. XD
... PUPPY DISTRACTION GO!
hfX0.wiggle.gif

Oh dear god, too many cute animals.

Hitler and I love them.

IO0w.wiggle.gif

Darksage098

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spiritofcat said:
Nice pics!
Looks like you definitely need good lighting to get the best results with the 3DS cameras.

I don't have my 3DS yet, but I do have some 3D photos that I took manually while on holidays a while ago.
I've used Stereo Photo Maker to try converting one into an MPO for viewing on the 3DS. Anyone want to have a look and see if it turned out correctly?

Wow that picture of the cliff looks great. It actually worked and is very much higher quality compared to the other 3D photos. Though, it does have black bars like when you play DS games on the 3DS but other than those black bars, the picture you took and converted looks great on the 3DS.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure a European could top a raccoon.

Requesting: 3D picture of hedgehog. Gogogo!
(Damn America not having any native hedgehogs)

spiritofcat

Trophies
XP
Country
Darksage098 said:
spiritofcat said:
Nice pics!
Looks like you definitely need good lighting to get the best results with the 3DS cameras.

I don't have my 3DS yet, but I do have some 3D photos that I took manually while on holidays a while ago.
I've used Stereo Photo Maker to try converting one into an MPO for viewing on the 3DS. Anyone want to have a look and see if it turned out correctly?

Wow that picture of the cliff looks great. It actually worked and is very much higher quality compared to the other 3D photos. Though, it does have black bars like when you play DS games on the 3DS but other than those black bars, the picture you took and converted looks great on the 3DS.
Thanks, I'm glad to hear it turned out well. Someone else told me it came out with the depth reversed though, so that the sky appears closer to you and the rocks farther away. Did it look that way to you?

Later tonight I'll try converting some of my other 3D photos too and this time I'll resize them to fit the resolution of the 3DS properly.

spiritofcat

Trophies
XP
Country
Joanified said:
noob question here. what actually happens when u use the 3ds camera to take a picture of a 3d image?
If you manage to get the 3ds camera in the sweet spot for the other 3ds screen then I imagine it would work correctly.

loserkidsblink182 said:
QUOTE(Fear Zoa @ Mar 29 2011, 12:27 AM) I know its a bit off topic but can you post the qr code for the hitler Mii?

Definitely.
laugh.gif

I love how Nintendo warned me that the name "Hitler" may be offensive and shows up as ??? on the QR code.

x2jhaw.jpg
Hehe, it's like he's a secret character!

loserkidsblink18

OP
Trophies
Website
ryanmcnamara.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
spiritofcat said:
Joanified said:
noob question here. what actually happens when u use the 3ds camera to take a picture of a 3d image?
If you manage to get the 3ds camera in the sweet spot for the other 3ds screen then I imagine it would work correctly.

loserkidsblink182 said:
QUOTE(Fear Zoa @ Mar 29 2011, 12:27 AM) I know its a bit off topic but can you post the qr code for the hitler Mii?

Definitely.
laugh.gif

I love how Nintendo warned me that the name "Hitler" may be offensive and shows up as ??? on the QR code.

x2jhaw.jpg

o0dmav.jpg

Cortador

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
loserkidsblink182 said:
spiritofcat said:
Joanified said:

loserkidsblink182 said:

Definitely.
laugh.gif

x2jhaw.jpg

o0dmav.jpg

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

You are killing me.

Knyaz Vladimir

3DS Hacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Cortador said:
loserkidsblink182 said:
spiritofcat said:
Joanified said:

loserkidsblink182 said:

Definitely.
laugh.gif

x2jhaw.jpg

o0dmav.jpg

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

You are killing me.

rofl.gif
Please stop killing me. This. Is. Too. Funny. So much fun that I forgot that I'm temporarily disabled.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone ever wondered the true height of Yoshi?

See for yourself
rofl2.gif

EDIT: removed link, 3D's not working when i try to transfer it :/

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Knyaz Vladimir said:
Xuphor said:
Has anyone ever wondered the true height of Yoshi?

See for yourself
rofl2.gif

EDIT: removed link, 3D's not working when i try to transfer it :/

Did you post both the JPEG and MPO (or whatever the other file is)?

Yea, I did, put them back to my SD card that they originally were, name and folder, 2D :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended