Time to fly, 621
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
So I'm trying to boot Shadow of the Colossus via the latest Multiman and latest Rebug CFW. This is obviously the ICO + SotC backup, and ICO works fine. But whenever I try to boot Shadow, it goes through the studio logos and hangs on the black screen with the rotating dotted circle in the bottom right. If I hit the PS button and try to exit back to the XMB, it hangs on "please wait..." and then I get 3 system beeps followed by a system reset. This is regardless of whether I direct boot it from Multiman or go through the XMB.

Worth noting that the backup is on the PS3 internal HDD. Everything I find on Google about this seems extremely dated, telling me to install BDEMU2 to use Hermes in Multiman. I've tried this, but the package files will no longer install, and placing the BDEMU.BIN file where it's supposed to be still doesn't give me the option in Multiman for Hermes. I believe Hermes was consolidated into Multiman's BDEmu a good while back anyway, correct?

Any help is appreciated. I've never had the chance to play Shadow of the Colossus in the past, so I'm really itching for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's Amazon prime
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Cool. I got Prime
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    prime deez nuts
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    okies :D put 'em here :O
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The mutated Axolotl was awesome
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I don't have prime, I order once I am orderign $35 worth of stuff
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bet you don't pirate game either
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I even convinced my dad to watch Fallout lol. He's enjoying it so far
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They really wanna get the head
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show.
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    legit nobody irl knows I'm trans(it hasn't been long enough yet)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Be really careful out there. There are people who use trans people to their advantage, and its really sad in general. :(
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    also scary
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Chasers and homophobia.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They're very common on social media.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ik about the phobias Im used to it but what's a chaser
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Whoever you disclose your gender identity to, keep it private between your friends.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    irl or online
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Nobody is safe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    eh I don't keep it private, not much happens except idiots on TikTok making a fool of themselves
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    im still curious as to what a chaser is tho
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, A chaser is someone who uses (mostly trans) individuals to their advantage, stuff that they are uncomfortable about.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Bunjolio, A chaser is someone who uses (mostly trans) individuals to their advantage, stuff...