Selling custom crystal case Xbox . TSOP , Upgraded hard drive, all emus, XBMC ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfeman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been a while since I've posted on GBA Temp but I'm a long time original Xbox modded over at AtariAge

I have a very sleek customized, modded & upgraded Xbox for sale if anyone is interested.

See photo and PM for more detailed info. Let me know if this isn't cool and I'll modify the post ...

IMG_3184.JPG

I can also answer questions about repairs, soft modding, hi def video switching, TSOP modding, coinops & othe emus, custom dashboards & XBMC and much much more . Been doing this for over a decade . And repairs, sales and work of any kind is fully gauaranteed and supported by a trusted on line member of the community ... I don't have a rep here but I'm far from some fool on Craig's List or EBay who sells shit and disappears after cashing the check.

My feedback thread on AtariAge :
http://atariage.com/forums/topic/135112-mark-wolfe

I also just want to say this site is one of the best long term resources on the net for Nintendo Centric hardware. When so many sites have recently disappeared like xboxscene and others it's nice to know I can come here and find up to date info.

wolfeman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By the way this is a "ghost case" with an LED under the hood but no logo badge

I have not put it back together yet until I sell it and the buyer chooses the size hard drive they want so that's why it looks like the top lid does not come down all the way

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You must have 100 posts to view the Buying/Selling/Trading forums. Exchanges outside of the designated area are prohibited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls