Hacking Self host on mxq tv box, android?

loon123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi, i believe you can self host on an android device?
I have a android mxq tv box with kodi/, google play etc, any recomendation on a guide to do this please? I seen one here the other day but cant find now

Thanks

loon123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I had a look at that an downloaded kws however, its not a mobile i am using so i am stumped Sorry for the noob coments, its probably looking straight at me lol

Regards

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not just use your PC to selfhost? Just install XAMPP, run Apache and add your files to the "C:/xampp/htodcs" folder. Then just access them with your IPv4 which you can find by going into CMD and typing "ipconfig /all"

loon123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Why not just use your PC to selfhost? Just install XAMPP, run Apache and add your files to the "C:/xampp/htodcs" folder. Then just access them with your IPv4 which you can find by going into CMD and typing "ipconfig /all"

Thanks for reply mate, i am new to all wii u stuff, i used to do all xbox 360,wii softmod,an hardmod right back to original xbox an gamecube but not been around for a while an this stuff just interests me, i went from knowing nothing at all to teaching friends that have been doing it years, but now looking into wii u an baffled, i have aac by the way mate

XyracX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I use my MK808B android-stick and works very well. Just follow the tutorial linked by shaneod
It took me about 5 minutes to download / install & set all up, very easy to do. No problems at all.

Last edited by XyracX,

loon123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I use my MK808B android-stick and works very well. Just follow the tutorial linked by shaneod
It took me about 5 minutes to download / install & set all up, very easy to do. No problems at all.

Thanks mate, think i get it now, just ignore mobile tethering ?
Seems very straight forward from there

shaneod

Trophies
XP
Country
No, you still need to do something along the lines of that.
Is there no hotspot option in your wifi settings?

XyracX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I used the standard hotspot option from the wifi settings. Just changed the SSID and pw, then just run it.

XyracX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yes, what android firmware does it have ? There should be an extra option for hotspot in the settings. No need to download an extra app for that.

Last edited by XyracX,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it