SEGA teases new "Valkyria Project" reveal

DOewlX5UMAADji4.jpg

SEGA has announced that there will be a reveal of a new game in their Valkyria series soon. There's a teaser website that says there will be a worldwide reveal of their mystery game on November 20th. You can visit the site in the link below. We'll keep you updated on what will be announced.

:arrow: Source

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
The Valkyria games have been awesome so far, let's hope they keep things up with another good game!

netovsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
"Money analizts said we better turn into a weeb fps multiplayer-only game filled with microtransactions so there ya go"

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have zero faith in Sega at this point but i'd love a new Valkyria Chronicles, or hell i'd even take a remake of 2 or especially 3. Still my favorite series ever.

Reactions: ThoD

Meteor7

Guess where this thumb goes.
Trophies
a fit of spasms and accidental black magic
XP
Country
United States
I still have yet to sit down with the Valkyria Chronicles series, despite having owned 1 on PC and 2+3 on PSP for at least 3 years now. I should really try to find the time to chew through those games before this new one releases, because it does seem like the kind of series I'd enjoy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, yea the only game they rereleased are the game boy and games boy color ones...