Secret of Mana to get 3D remake

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Chary, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    don't forget PC :P

2. the_randomizer

the_randomizer The Temp's official fox whisperer

Apr 29, 2011
    United States
    Dr. Wahwee's castle
    Yes, but some people think Sony paid for exclusive rights, they couldn't have if it's on PC.

3. BLACK_MAGDALENE

BLACK_MAGDALENE Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 5, 2017
    Mexico
    It should be on the Nintendo Switch or 3DS though ._. the graphics are not awesome, kinda looks like a Nintendo 64 game but with rounder edges, or like any other 3DS game, quite similar to the Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles games on NDS, but it looks 'cute', wish it had a more anime like animation though, or at least a sort of 'Wind Waker' chibi Link cute, if that was what they were aiming for... and I don't really enjoy English dubs, I prefer the original Japanese with subtitles, but if you can have the option to choose language, it's fine. Aside of those details, it still looks like a fun game to play, SoM is one of my favorite classic RPG's along with Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy IV and the other FF's. It's very exciting to have a new version of this amazing RPG game to play! ;D I'm probably gonna get the PC version when it's out! n_n
    Hopefully it has new stuff/material to explore as an addition to the original game.

Last edited by BLACK_MAGDALENE, Sep 6, 2017