Searching for a hacker who still makes Gecko Codes

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Korados, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Korados
    OP

Korados GBAtemp Regular

Sep 12, 2009
    Germany
    Hamburg
    Hello everybody,

I'm sorry to open up a thread for this question but is anybody here who still makes Gecko Codes for the Wii? I asked four hackers
    and none of them wanted to help me. There are some codes which I really would like to have.

I have no idea about coding for the Wii. I don't own a Wii anymore; I'm playing on the Dolphin emulator. So I really need your help, please!
    Most of the games I have are of the PAL region. But there are also some NTSC games in my collection.

Thank you for your help!

2. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    What kind of codes do you want? I've never tried making codes for Wii but if it's just simple codes like infinite lives, infinite money, infinite of X item, moon jump, godmode etc. it shouldn't be too hard.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye, Sep 13, 2017
  3. Korados
    OP

Korados GBAtemp Regular

Sep 12, 2009
    Germany
    Hamburg
    Well, I would need an infinite timer toggle code for the Canoeing part of Wii Sports Resort (PAL). There are some other time toggles on geckocodes.org that Bully@WiiPlaza made
    for me but he declined to make more for me. And maybe an infinite time code for Nights: Journey of Dreams (PAL).

4. SirNapkin1334

SirNapkin1334 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 20, 2017
    United States
    Moraga, California
    Well, I'll see if I can help. If I can get Wine to actually work, I might be able to see if I can create a code with dolphin–it has virtual USBGecko Support.