Homebrew SDCafiine

dotdissent

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This throws a DSI Exception error when trying to access the Friends List on CBHC. The old web version (through loadiine.ovh) does not. Any idea why?

6W6WC8L.png

Zarklord

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This throws a DSI Exception error when trying to access the Friends List on CBHC. The old web version (through loadiine.ovh) does not. Any idea why?

6W6WC8L.png
how we patch stuff doesnt account for the overlay apps... I have a idea about how to fix it, but laziness is a real issue.

Reactions: dotdissent

GR-DRACULA

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
BTW I think I should inform you I had downloaded sdcafiine and mocha+fshax from appstore twice but it didn't work (I'm using lan adaptor) and then I tried to download them from a YouTube tutorial link and it worked.. is there anything wrong with the appstore? or ur upload (sdcafiine) the to appstore? anyone can confirm that? or maybe there is anything wrong with mocha+fshax? I don't know I just wanted to inform you

Switchssb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm currently running CBHC with an Installed to the NAND version of Smash 4 EU, and since i installed that version with WiiU USB Helper, and updated SDCafiine and CBHC, I cannot get the mods to work
ss (2017-07-14 at 11.34.16).png
ss (2017-07-14 at 11.34.03).png

Zarklord

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Did originally have it in content since thats what it said to try first, and just as the titleid folder itself
use the logging function and post the log(when you run the udp debugger hit the "f" key to log to file and upload that...)

Clouded Sun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there still any chance for an update that fixes the friends list? Being a Smashladder player and update 5.5.2 stoning browser exploits, I could use something to go back and forth through the friends list instead of relying on a reboot.

Last edited by Clouded Sun,

Maschell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

6W6WC8L.png
Get motivated and fix it!
Is there still any chance for an update that fixes the friends list? Being a Smashladder player and update 5.5.2 stoning browser exploits, I could use something to go back and forth through the friends list instead of relying on a reboot.

OKAY OKAY! I just pushed an update that fixes the friend list issue, have fun!
https://github.com/Maschell/SDCafiine/releases/tag/1.2

I'd be willing to donate for an update :)
Oh, now I did this for free ;)

Rinnux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today I installed haxchi (planning to move to cbhc eventually) and all went well. I installed the homebrew channel and downloaded this app from the app store, but whenever I run it I just get a black screen and nothing loads. Anyone know how to fix this? I previously used the web version from loadiine.ovh and that worked just fine.

Clouded Sun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OKAY OKAY! I just pushed an update that fixes the friend list issue, have fun!
https://github.com/Maschell/SDCafiine/releases/tag/1.2

Oh, now I did this for free ;)
Yay! Thanks!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Today I installed haxchi (planning to move to cbhc eventually) and all went well. I installed the homebrew channel and downloaded this app from the app store, but whenever I run it I just get a black screen and nothing loads. Anyone know how to fix this? I previously used the web version from loadiine.ovh and that worked just fine.
The directory for sdcafiine changed as well, it's now sdcafiine/[titleid]/content.

Rinnux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay! Thanks!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The directory for sdcafiine changed as well, it's now sdcafiine/[titleid]/content.

I figured that out shortly after commenting and forgot to edit my post haha. Thanks anyway.

Quick question though; does the Homebrew sdcafiine cause your game to take longer to load or is it just me?

Clouded Sun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figured that out shortly after commenting and forgot to edit my post haha. Thanks anyway.

Quick question though; does the Homebrew sdcafiine cause your game to take longer to load or is it just me?

I think he meant for it to be a bit longer to boot and get to the main menu, but the load times in between matches and stuff are slightly reduced. When I look through the log files, it's saying that it's basically checking almost every single item in the game and preloading some of it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs