Hacking sd2vita not working.

Daak

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Followed the video below exactly. The only difference is that I have enso so maybe my adapter didnt get initialized?

My vita shows ux0 as still only 8gb (vita card) instead of 128gb (sd2vita). Any help?

Daak

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you sure you're using the proper files in order to use your adapter as your main source of storage

Yes, I formatted with the image, then exfat, then I put all the vita memory card files on the micro SD. I did everything in the video.

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, I formatted with the image, then exfat, then I put all the vita memory card files on the micro SD. I did everything in the video.

so you want to keep your vita card as Uma0 and the sd2vita as Ux0? can you see your sd2vita in vitashell at all, or is it not showing

Regg1e_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Are you really sure you deleted the old config.txt inside ux0:tai? If not, move it to ur0:tai then delete it from ux0:tai. And do not forget, the plugin MUST BE RIGHT BELOW *KERNEL in the config file.

Daak

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its not showing at all in molecule. I think that tut switches ux0 and ur0? There was no mention of Uma0 in that tut.

"Are you really sure you deleted the old config.txt inside ux0:tai? If not, move it to ur0:tai then delete it from ux0:tai. And do not forget, the plugin MUST BE RIGHT BELOW *KERNEL in the config file."

@Regg1e_ Yes. I did all that. triple checked now.

Daak

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If no one has any other things to try, I think its probably a bad sd2vita. it was $3 shipped on ebay and this is what it looks like exactly:
6PCS-lot-Game-font-b-Card-b-font-Sets-SD2Vita-font-b-Adapter-b-font-font.jpg

Daak

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the exactly same issue

I got it working. I was probably using the wrong driver linked on the youtube site (external vs internal driver)

Only use files linked on
http://wololo.net/2017/07/20/setting-sd2vita-adapter-formatting-microsd-can-done-windows/

I was probably using the uma0(removable) driver with a ur0(internal memory) config, either that or the youtube linked "gamesd.skprx" was just plain bad. I chose the internal memory driver (ur0).

So I spent $2 more for a card that I probably didnt need but this card has easy eject at least. Good luck anyone who finds this thread.

Last edited by Daak,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: