SD Gundam G Generation Overworld english translation

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by izzul95, Jul 25, 2014.

1. BlueComet69

BlueComet69 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 8, 2017
    Indonesia
    I have a problem I'm now in B stage, the geminass chapter and 00 chapter suddenly crashed and I can't continue is there any solution?

2. BlueComet69

BlueComet69 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 8, 2017
    Indonesia
    please give me solution, suddenly the game was crashed during certain chapter, such as geminass chapter and strike gundam chapter it just suddenly crashed any help?

3. danikk

danikk GBAtemp Regular

Dec 29, 2014
    Hungary
    Budapest
    At what exact point did the game crash?
    Was it during the generation break when people talk or during gameplay?
    If during gameplay was it when transitioning to/from a battle animation or during animation, if so what units/attacks were involved.
    Does it happen again when you try to replay the stage?
    It might have been some random read failure, that can happen extremely rarely.

4. BlueComet69

BlueComet69 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 8, 2017
    Indonesia
    nope it was really at the start of geminass....it's just a conv and suddenly stopped after the unit 02 banished and attacked the unit 01 then suddenly crashed

also in the strike chapter, at the very start of conv between murrue and that short hair vice captain also everytime I choose a new character after stage clear after I pass char cca character it suddenly crashed

5. BlueComet69

BlueComet69 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 8, 2017
    Indonesia
    I was using the this method, I play my japanese version of game loading my save, and save after the conv in the geminass chapter

it didn't work, when I quit to ran the english game and used the save that did after geminass chapter, it suddenly back to war room and etc option lol

6. danikk

danikk GBAtemp Regular

Dec 29, 2014
    Hungary
    Budapest
    That it crashes at such commonly played places indicates that most likely your iso is slightly corrupted. Try redownloading the translation and creating a new patched ISO.

For mid stage saves, when the scripts doesn't match (one is english the other is japanese) the game detects it as a save corruption and load a backup from just before the stage started.
    This is normal behavior from the game (though not particularly helpful in your case).