Translation SD Gundam G Generation Overworld english translation

Mateus Quinto Alves

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys, I was wondering if you were able to translate this game, you could post the link to download please ....:bow::psp::yayps3:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

[QUOTE = "CrashmanX, pós: 5588142, membro: 132334"] Nós vamos postar o link para o patch aqui uma vez que tudo é dito e feito. Não há Links ad.fly estúpidas ou qualquer coisa assim seja. [/ Quote]
hey homem, porque até mesmo colocar este link faça o download de patches, amo este jogo: psp:

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
The thing is, the library is kinda useless. It doesnt affect the game. And most of the stuff in the library can be found somewhere else on internet other than some really rare series and the original stuff.

It's arguable that the library is useless since most people that will place this game know what most of the units are. However, I feel that if we don't translate it the game would feel incomplete. Though it is low on our priority list.

Can anyone tell me if translating gihrens greed threat of axis worth the translating, because i want to translate this game, but i dont have the knowledge in both programming and decoding, it would be nice if i can find a tutorial about this.

Oh yes. It is very worth translating I'd say. It's quite massive though. At least a full novel's worth of information if not more. As far as how to do it, best suggestion is get the ISO and open it up with UMDGen and see what's in it. Then use a HexEditor and see what you can find. Don't forget to set the language to Shift-JIS though.

Hi guys, I was wondering if you were able to translate this game, you could post the link to download please ....:bow::psp::yayps3:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

[QUOTE = "CrashmanX, pós: 5588142, membro: 132334"] Nós vamos postar o link para o patch aqui uma vez que tudo é dito e feito. Não há Links ad.fly estúpidas ou qualquer coisa assim seja. [/ Quote]
hey homem, porque até mesmo colocar este link faça o download de patches, amo este jogo: psp:

After we finish translating we can't link the game. Only the patch.

Reactions: reinzhart

AdanK85

Game Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Just a little update:

Dying quotes are now fully translated. Including the translated lines and edited lines, the page stops at 281 at this moment but I'm pretty sure it was ~120 ish raw. Cleansweep and LoakaMossi are last noted to be editing at page 201. A little slow on my translation progress for the last 3 weeks due to RL commitment and I got a little help from the great guys in 4chan.

Most of the images seems to be done if I'm not wrong but I'm not entirely sure. Just look at the op post for those cool images edited by your ever talented artist there.

I should now focus myself into completing my 2nd pass translation. Don't quite remember where I stopped... could be D stages or something. Time to check the old messages.

That's all from me :X.

SolsticeKyros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've been one of the, I imagine many, faces that never had an account but has been visiting the site for a hot minute. If you guys are still in need of help with the "Making English a better English," I'd be willing to help out in my free time. Just PM and let me know what all that will entail exactly and if you're interested. Either way I've been watching this thread closely and thanks so far for all the work you've all put in to translating this game.

AdanK85

Game Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
So I've been one of the, I imagine many, faces that never had an account but has been visiting the site for a hot minute. If you guys are still in need of help with the "Making English a better English," I'd be willing to help out in my free time. Just PM and let me know what all that will entail exactly and if you're interested. Either way I've been watching this thread closely and thanks so far for all the work you've all put in to translating this game.

Hi and thanks for the offer.
Sorry for the late reply but honestly, we aren't entirely sure if we actually need more at this point. Clean has switched from storyline edition to dying quotes edition while Loaka started off with dying quotes edition and slowly switching to storyline edition. For now, dying quotes edition is >70% done. Until both of them refocus themselves to storyline edition, I don't think we can evaluate whether we need more manpower for edition. But, we'll definitely keep you in mind when the time comes.

Thanks.

Reactions: PiQue_MajorCooke

SolsticeKyros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi and thanks for the offer.
Sorry for the late reply but honestly, we aren't entirely sure if we actually need more at this point. Clean has switched from storyline edition to dying quotes edition while Loaka started off with dying quotes edition and slowly switching to storyline edition. For now, dying quotes edition is >70% done. Until both of them refocus themselves to storyline edition, I don't think we can evaluate whether we need more manpower for edition. But, we'll definitely keep you in mind when the time comes.

Thanks.

Sounds good to me, just glad I could offer assistance either way.

AdanK85

Game Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Bored. So, a bit of update.

Clean and Loaka has finished editing ID19199 dying quotes.

2nd pass translation done for story line.

Danikk has something special done at the moment. Should be a good surprise. I'll leave it to him to reveal when the time comes.

As for me, I am up to no good by translating something else to waste my time and play some games :X.

Jake Dalzell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am pretty good at speaking and writting English and am more than willing to tidy up any translations if you still need it, I have a ton of spare time and am very eager to see this game available for everyone and also play it myself. If you send me a copy of the script you want tidying up then I will do my best with it. that is assuming that you still need someone to do that still. My email is [email protected] look forwards to it. ^_^

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
No news??? it's going to be 1yr 3month for this.

Yuu, I swear to god if you keep bothering us about it there won't be a release.

No, there's no big news right now. It's all behind the scenes translation going on right now. It's just a lot of revising and editing right now. Nothing worth updating for.

As far as the time frame, welcome to translation patches. Many SRW ones take over 2 years to complete. Hell I know of many others that took even longer. Don't give us shit for taking so long, we're not an actual translation team. We're not getting paid to do this, we're not getting any form of compensation. We're doing this in our spare time out of the kindness of our hearts. So would you kindly, shut up.

breaktemp

D-Sun who was called D-Moon
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
@CrashmanX

I am unable to see their posts, because I have used the ignore feature.

* mainly because they kept bumping the topic every week telling the team to hurry up and release the translation *

Though you have my respect for continually explaining why "his/her translation" is not yet completed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Speaking of PLaystation. I see Evilnat put out a beta for PS3 CFW 4.91.2 on the 22nd.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't really see the point in updating it tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right, I thought about updating my PS3 CFW to 4.91, but why really, everything plays fine now. I guess for people that have already updated past 4.9 it would be helpful.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Idk if online servers are still active that would be my only thought
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thats true, personally I don't play it online at all, in fact, I deleted all wifi details on it once I installed CFW, so it won't connect and auto-update itself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I play most games that are on both PS3/360 strickly on the 360, but PS3 exclusives are really only games I play on the PS3 (You know me, I'm more of a Xbox junkie)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ps3 really has no titles worth going online
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    what is nps?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, what about GTA v onl... O Yea the PS3 versión got discontinued
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I feel like the world's cheapest pc build can play gtaV
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    In modern standards
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, then why mine can't?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 What is nps you mentioned?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Because your pc has a hamster innit
    +3
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    R.I.P. LittleBigPlanet PS3 servers
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    LBP2 still the goat tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That can be played on ps5 iirc
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm surprised any PS3 servers are still up, tbh
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Alot of manufactures do care about older consoles they just want to whine about piracy
    +2
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Alot of manufactures do care about older consoles they just want to whine about piracy +2