Hardware SD Card "Write Protected" - Help

ChuunibyouKookie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The SD card came with the 2DS,it is a Toshiba 4GB SDHC Memorry Card/SD Card.
At first it said "Write Protected" When I tried putting soundhax onto the SD Card. I gave up and waited till the next day. Today, I managed to somehow put Soundhax, otherapp.bin, and Starter into the SD card without a problem. When I tried to put in some Customized themes into the SD Card it said "Write Protected" I searched all over the web to see if it was the SD card or the file with the custom themes were the problem. I tried cmd, regedit, can't format ("Write Protected"), and lastly sliding the plastic thingy on the side of the SD card. The plastic slide thingy (which locks and unlocks the SD Card) is for sure not broken. I tested it by locking it and putting it into my 2DS and it said that "That it couldn't read the SD card because it was protected" meaning that the slide thingy still works because when I unlocked it, I could access the files in the SD Card. I also put the custom themes on a flashdrive and it didn't say "Write Protected", meaning that the file wasn't a problem either. So I was hoping that someone on the forums could help me out with the "Write Protected" problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night