Hacking SD Card not being recognized anymore?

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
So a little back story. I bought a Wii a little time ago and it worked fine. I installed hbc and hacked it with Pimpmywii. Then a little later my SD card slot stopped working. It just doesn't recognize any type brand or size of SD. I tried 2,4,8 and 16 GB sd's ones SD and others microsd+adaptor.
So what's going on?
Is this a faulty iOS?
Thanks...

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The card slot could be broken or just dirty. You can try blowing it out with some compressed air or pick up a card slot brush.

Davidosky99

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
The card slot could be broken or just dirty. You can try blowing it out with some compressed air or pick up a card slot brush.
Yes I tried blowing it and even looking at it with a flashlight and it doesn't appear to have anything there. My suspicion is a bad IOS. what is the iOS responsible for the SD? Maybe I can reinstall it

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not IOS-specific. Each IOS is a separate environment. Think BIOS without the B. :)

If it's not working from the system menu, games and homebrew it's either all of your SD cards (unlikely) or the slot.

Davidosky99

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
It's not IOS-specific. Each IOS is a separate environment. Think BIOS without the B. :)

If it's not working from the system menu, games and homebrew it's either all of your SD cards (unlikely) or the slot.
Will an update format or iOS reinstall fix this ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

BTW I patched every single one of my iOS(even the system ones with those 4 patches in pimp my Wii)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night