Say if one day our world bridge with a game

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thankfully most gaming objects will be invalid and deleted due to different metaphysics, but if this actually happens for once and they manage to maintain their form?
Or just like dreams it is a complex reality itself?
Which game? Will you freak out? Potential war and possibility of winning considering many gaming character are trained with their version of magic and also future/ ancient tech?
And that our timeline are independent and thus can access any point of each other?

Last edited by Yil,

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
World peace in the real world, solve world hunger, solve the climate problem, get rid of all diseases OR a Pokemon trainer?

so who would choose as your starter Pokemon @Yil .

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
World peace in the real world, solve world hunger, solve the climate problem, get rid of all diseases OR a Pokemon trainer?

I'd like to have a cake and eat it too.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And I would choose gen 4 grass starter who I cannot recall the name, but a seed tortise nonetheless.

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Would I have access to the developer console?
Not precisely. I am talking about an entire reality which is born from our imagination of a game. At that point it is beyond the capability of consoles. You are dealing with googol plex of bytes, changing every frame which can go up to a googol. Not to mention they have their own time line.
So unless you are infinitely smart or have telepathy which might allow you to warp dreams, and thus games, you cannot really do much.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Let's see...

My number 3 would be an obscure Japanese anime dating sim game where you have to press <insert a couple Japanese characters here> to make them go ( ^^ ) and want to get laid. Sakura wars may be

My number 2: rollercoaster tycoon. Yeah, most God-games would probably be awesome (populous the beginning probably wouldn't be as fun for everyone besides me, though :P ), but rollercoaster tycoon...just...yeah.

And my number 1...in fact, I'm surprised I'm the first one to mention it:
War? Magic? Tech? Screw that! I just want a freakin' portal gun. B-)

Reactions: Yil

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb