• No

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
are you sure there are no confirm screen before copying datas??? you select the destitanation, then you confirm or cancel....
You know I don't really remember, I remember there was no "cancel" button when I tried to copy and before I selected a destination, I'll have to test again once I get the chance, maybe you can write me a list of the things you want me to test properly as this is what Cyan did before when he was working on USB Loader GX!

D

Deleted User

Does anybody have the config files? Mine keeps defaulting to USB8 (I need it to default to SD)

dj_skual

Code & Mix
OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
-Software seems not to work with SD cards bigger than 32GB (tested with 64GB and it doesn't recognize the SD card) I will say that this same issue happens with Wii Xplorer and SB Loader GX for me but my other apps and emulators seem to work fine.

please, can you tell me on wich console does you test this, and some name of app working good with big card, and the exact type of your sd card.
thx

Reactions: Deleted User

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
please, can you tell me on wich console does you test this, and some name of app working good with big card, and the exact type of your sd card.
thx
Of course, I'm using it on a regular Wii (Wii Sport Edition) I have a 32GB Sand Disk regular SD card and a 64GB Sand Disk micro SDHC card, both formatted to Fat32 64K Cluster, they both are identical with content (I use one as backup for now) they run fine on Wii, running channels from SD menu is great, game saves load fast enough, same speed and everything, on HBC most apps I tested them with worked fine including emulators like SNES9x GX, WiiMednafen, Fceu GX, GensPlus GX, mGBA, and most others, I did notice the issue with USB Loader GX, Wii Xplorer, and Save Game Manager GX, all three software which I use the most which is a shame, I noticed this a while ago but only reported in the USB Loader GX page because this software wasn't getting any updates and I don't know about Wii Xplorer, hope this helps!

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
let me know when you will have tested.
Sorry for late response, I finally got around testing the new version with EmuNAND saves and I can confirm the issue is still present, if you delete a save file of a channel installed on EmuNAND the entire channel will be deleted, I tested with several games and they all did the same.

There was this one time where while I was deleting the save file the entire app froze for a few seconds then it sent me back to the HBC, when I went to check the channel was still installed but the save was deleted, not sure how that happened.

As I mentioned the app crashed after deleting a few saves on a raw, I've noticed this issue since icons were implemented to the app so I'm a bit used to it by now, would be nice if random crashes would be fixed in later updates!

Reactions: OriginalHamster

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Revision beta 63:

* Added an AsynchronDeleter
* Fixed move/copy .gci from device
* Rewrited RawCardHandle.cpp to fix problem loading big raw image
* Fixed delete channel save on emunand

download here

Thx for your tests and reports.
Unless this is some April's Fool's joke, this was a fast update, I'll go into testing it when I get the chance, thanks.

dj_skual

Code & Mix
OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
@dj_skual would a batch Mii import/export be possible? I has an SDHC so Waninkoko's apps don't work.
ok, it's not yet implemented in beta version, but already exist in official r127... you can use the r127 for batch fonctions or beta r63 for all other features... but in a more or less near future, i will implement batch feature in the new app ;)

Reactions: Deleted User

Raylight

Paranoid Temper
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
from where do you got this save?
got it from my very own Wii I disabled the copy protection and copied it to the SD its 10 blocks and the vWii save is 4 blocks. when I try to install my save the wiimote freezes and the loading animation keeps going but it never installs even after an hour after a hard reset i just end up with a corrupted save file.

Raylight

Paranoid Temper
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
try the last one i just released beta r66... get the hbc_set up pack... and replace the old installation
just did that it tries to install than crashes to HBC could it be that the file sizes dont match? My old save was from when wfc was still active. my old save is 10 blocks but my new one that im trying to install over is only 4. If you need my save file i can send it.

Fixed it The issue is if the file size doesnt match it wont install. I had my siblings files on the old save so once i deleted them it went down to 4blocks and installed fine

Last edited by Raylight,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Apply snorgle to pinfor.