Gaming (Save request) Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World (all amiibo unlocked)

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Technically speaking among the 3 amiibos that we should have by now but don't, Corrin is the only one of them that are owned by Nintendo while the other two are owned by a third party company. It could be that maybe Nintendo could have gotten rights for Cloud and Bayonetta to be used in Smash but much like the Pokemon, rights weren't acquired for their likeness to be in this game.... But on the other hand we DID get Ryu... so I don't know.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Capcom is making USF2 for Nintendo, that might gives Nintendo rights to use Ryu

Theres only 1 green yarn yoshi. A while ago, I went through all the amiibos scanned and put them in order. I've put them into a note in the 'amiibo Scanned' box, in this spreadsheet. Today, I tested every id that wasn't in the list, between E8030100 and 70040100. 66040100, which is Corrin, was the only one that wasn't a green yarn yoshi. And Corrin was the only one I added to the save. The rest were done with an amiiqo. So theres only 1 green yarn yoshi and by importing the save,I can confirm that... So I don't think your math is accurate...
Also, where are you reading that theres only 85 amiibos that can be scanned?
I google again and just realized it was MasterDimentio's post said there are 85 amiibos
https://www.tapatalk.com/topic/2739...ble-amiibos-in-poochy-and-yoshis-woolly-world
and he said how to get amiibo yarn green yoshi, so 86 should be the correct #

Last edited by dsrules,

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes I did say there are 85 and for all intents and purposes I'm right as by normal means as far as scanning an amiibo you SHOULDN'T have access to this amiibo's skin as I'm pretty sure Corrin isn't even in production yet. So my statement is true. For amiibos you can get without data mining there's only 85.

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I think the bigger question is how did @ToonRudy find out about Corrin? I would have eventually found out about it since I was going through each id that wasn't in the save but I doubt he did the same thing as me?

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hackers have ways of picking apart games of their data to find exactly what they want. It was only a matter of time till something like this came up. The question is, is there more to this game's data we don't know about? Are there other way's we can dissect the games data to find more stuff of interest? Only time will tell. But if we found a way to at least have Cloud, Bayonetta, or some of the other amiibos that didn't have a design in the game, that would be amazing.

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
But afaik, nobody (publicly) has been able to decompress the GFA format of the files... So essentially no data-mining of game files has been done publicly.

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Exactly. Because this amiibo doesn't exist yet and only the skin rests in this game there's absolutely no way to dump the amiibo or even by any means get the bin file for Corrin and hand it over to other amiiqo users. Same I'm sure goes for Poochy's amiibo. If we want the dump for Poochy's amiibo all we can do is wait for someone to get the physical amiibo, dump it, and post it on that ISO site. To my knowledge I don't think there's a way to reverse engineer this.

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I was taking about the game files themselves, not just amiibo :P Nobody had publicly extracted the images and stuff from the game files since its compressed. We'd know straight away if Cloud and Bayonetta designs are in the game if someone data-mines the game files :) There would be image files that would go onto a model.

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But afaik, nobody (publicly) has been able to decompress the GFA format of the files... So essentially no data-mining of game files has been done publicly.
Yeah, the tool that they used to decompress gfa files from both Yoshi's Woolly World and Kirby's Epic Yarn doesn't work on this game.

(I tried using it on my decrypted version of the game and went nowhere)

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Yeah, the tool that they used to decompress gfa files from both Yoshi's Woolly World and Kirby's Epic Yarn doesn't work on this game.

(I tried using it on my decrypted version of the game and went nowhere)
Apparently because the Wii U use Big Endian while the 3ds uses Little Endian. Me and someone else have asked for the script creator/admin to perhaps update it to work on the 3ds version :) So fingers crossed.

Reactions: Garblant

DrkBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Today the USA version has been released, could someone provide an USA save file with 100% amiibos?

Edit: @MasterDimentio I found your post about the save working with all regions, I appreciate all the work you've done

Last edited by DrkBeam,
Reactions: elBenyo

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Either way the issue with the japanese version crashing when you beat the final boss is no longer an issue. Why? Because for those of us who picked up the US or any other version there actually is a way to import your save from the JP version to the US version.

Its really simple. All you do is use a save manager such as JKs save manager and export your save from the jp version. Technically when it comes to the game folders in jksm's saves this game shares a folder. Now assuming the us version is on your system import the save from the jp version into the us version game. I can confirmed it worked for me resulting in me having saves for all regions. You can literally pick up where you left off in the jp version. Also in the us version there is no black screen crash when you beat the final boss. Just as it should be. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Garblant

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup