Homebrew Save Nintendo WiFi - A project to save online servers for DS (and Wii) games

Sweetrevenge355

Trophies
XP
Country
Edit: Just tried Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon with a save I found on gamefaqs and everything worked. That is battles AND shop. Tried on both DS and Desmume.

Whenever I try to connect to the wifi shop in Fire Emblem 11, I get error code 20100 which means that the device cannot connect to a network. However, when I go into the wifi settings and test my connection, it comes up green. I'm not sure what the cause of the problem is. I'm using the emulator Desmume and my connection to the internet is wired if that helps.

ShawnGT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I try to connect to the wifi shop in Fire Emblem 11, I get error code 20100 which means that the device cannot connect to a network. However, when I go into the wifi settings and test my connection, it comes up green. I'm not sure what the cause of the problem is. I'm using the emulator Desmume and my connection to the internet is wired if that helps.
Have you been able to connect to Altwfc or Wiimmfi with other games? I'm not so sure that Fire Emblem 11 has support, I checked Wiimmfi and didn't see any Fire Emblem games but Altwfc dose have Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon listed. Try a different game or different server and rule out what the problem is that way, Hope this helps. Also if you still have problems let us know what build of DeSmeMU and what OS you are using.

Last edited by ShawnGT,

cphc

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hi guys I'm getting error 52000 , do anyone know how to fix it ? I'm using the latest winpcap and desmume 0.9.9 WiFi , a LAN connection , I tried reconnect and repatch but it still remain same...

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

kratoz29

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Why sometimes do I get the error 61010 specifically in Jump Ultimate Stars (but I'm able to play in other games). I need to restart my WFC settings every time I get that..

And is so hard to accomplish a 4 players battle, a lot of time when the 4th guy is trying to enter to the host kicks him with the error code 86420.

Trying to play with two player almost never is a hassle.
Sometimes the counterpart can't see my host but if we both reboot it is accessible.

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why sometimes do I get the error 61010 specifically in Jump Ultimate Stars (but I'm able to play in other games). I need to restart my WFC settings every time I get that..

And is so hard to accomplish a 4 players battle, a lot of time when the 4th guy is trying to enter to the host kicks him with the error code 86420.

Trying to play with two player almost never is a hassle.
Sometimes the counterpart can't see my host but if we both reboot it is accessible.
Join the IRC channel and report your issue it could be a server side issue

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks, but it would be good to know if more people has this problem.

I reported this issue in Github but didn't get answers.
IRC is the best way to be honest with you, you'll be talking in realtime with the developers of the server.
Sorry I have never played Jump Ultimate Stars So i'm unaware of the issue.

orangy57

bruh
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish I could join but sadly my router only has support for WPA2 and not WEP. I spent hours trying to find ways to send the internet connection from my router (no WEP) to my other one that had WEP encryption but no internet to no avail.

JiroX

Trophies
XP
Country
India
23404: Internal server error - To server admins: This usually means that Apache's virtual hosts aren't found on the server (or if nas_server.py is using port 80 when Apache is also using it) - naswii is returning HTTP 404
i am getting this error can anyone tell me how to resolve it??
http://prntscr.com/8ltp1h
http://prntscr.com/8ltp7f
iv entered same as it was said in guide i also patched the rom by the patcher given in guide WFC one i am trying to run wifi in pokemon diamond,iv ran wifi in desumue before it was off officially
i hope there is an solution for it
i wanna help in this project cause i love pokemon diamond and black,black2
and one more thing if i try with normal unpatched it it gives
  • 20100: Connection to the Access Point succeeded, but connection to the Wi-Fi Connection servers couldn't be established. Either you forgot to set the DNS and are trying to connect to the now-defunct official servers, or the custom server is currently down for maintenance. May also be a result of not properly patching your game to remove the SSL checks.
  • so i hope there is an solution for it

Last edited by JiroX,

JiroX

Trophies
XP
Country
India
i found out a weird thing i was just trying wifi in pokemon black 2 it says connection successful i even recieved shiny dialga from m gift lol.... i think there is something wrong with pokemon diamond then i hope ill find a correct way to play pokemon diamond aswell.... ah well i wish we will be able to see that dreamworld again was fun ... :D love your project guys <3 and please give me some solution for pokemon diamond if possible maybe ill try with some other rom of pokemon diamond

Marugi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I try to connect to the server with desmume wifi (everything is configured correctly, I'm using an AltWfc patched pokemon white), the connection bars start out red, after about 2 seconds turn green, but then go back to red. I've tried fast forward toggle but it doesn't work. Anyone knows how to fix this?
Thanks,
Marugi

Evil pol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Is this project still working? I'm getting error 86420 every time, when i want to play with my friend. We've tried to use wi-fi tethering in android devices (it was working some time ago).

Ed. and now i'm getting 84020 error.

Last edited by Evil pol,

Evil pol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Does anyone still playing online on DS? :) I'm looking for players to Bomberman Land Touch 2 battles, MKDS racing or any other game.

Sorry for double posting, but there was no answer for almost half of a month.

Goldfinder 9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: cvskid
D

Deleted User

I need a little help here...
Im using an actual DS with an action replay. I configured the wifi and used that code to bypass https on several games (MKDS, pkmn Diamond, white, and platinum) but I cannot connect to the servers and I always get one of the following error codes: 52000, 52100, or 52101. Can anybody tell me what is happening, and how to fix it? also, I saw that troubleshooting has a section for port forwarding, is that necessary?

Zense

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I need a little help here...
Im using an actual DS with an action replay. I configured the wifi and used that code to bypass https on several games (MKDS, pkmn Diamond, white, and platinum) but I cannot connect to the servers and I always get one of the following error codes: 52000, 52100, or 52101. Can anybody tell me what is happening, and how to fix it? also, I saw that troubleshooting has a section for port forwarding, is that necessary?
This is a very common error code and it is most likely a problem on your side. I've already played with someone using action replay so your setup is good. You remembered to reset your wifi setting system profile, right? After that double check that you've done everythinhg right with the manual setup settings.

Furthermore, you should make note that you can only connect to wifi once everytime you start the game. This means that after you test the connection you have to restart the console and the game, or else you'll get that error you have.

Why not try to setup the desmume wifi to test if your router let's you connect? It's fairly easy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.