Homebrew Save Nintendo WiFi - A project to save online servers for DS (and Wii) games

FuzzyQuills

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
From what I heard, to summarize the problem: Lightning storm brought it down then host started being too lazy to get it's butt moving! :D
That is why our mario kart doesn't work. for now... ;)

Phantron X

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I'm getting error 52100 in the desmume wifi when trying to connect to the gts of pokemon platinum :c, I put 191.236.98.208 and 75.127.5.215 codes of the GTS foundation in wifi connection 1, i had my computer connected to my router via cable, my firewall of avast and windows down, and use the emulator in admin mode, but this persist. Is because the server down?

matt123337

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm getting error 52100 in the desmume wifi when trying to connect to the gts of pokemon platinum :c, I put 191.236.98.208 and 75.127.5.215 codes of the GTS foundation in wifi connection 1, i had my computer connected to my router via cable, my firewall of avast and windows down, and use the emulator in admin mode, but this persist. Is because the server down?
yes.

FuzzyQuills

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Phantron X: Perhaps you could have checked my recent post? That should have been an indicator...

Either way though, yes, server is down. and it was caused before by a power cut, now it's the host fudging around that's delaying the server from getting back up.

XPJ38

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Had the opportunity to race against a certain "dany" on MKDS just now. It feels good to know that the WFC isn't dead yet :D

Darkness

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys!

Since the server is now up, I've been trying to connect with Desmume but I keep getting error 52100. Is anyone having the same issue? I honestly believe I've set up everything right.

Thanks in advance.

mm201

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
GenV battle tower seems to be causing a crash when you battle the first trainer. Looking into it...
Edit: Was a problem with my rom, but I still need to test things.

MacroKrome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Darkness, this error from what I know might be because your connection is not set up properly.
Are you by any chance using a wireless adapter and not a cable connection? That is what caused the error for me.
I managed to get around it by turning off the wireless connection and tethering with an android device (using mobile data, and not wifi) instead.
Hope this helps!

Darkness

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@MacroKrome

Thanks for the info, but I'm aware of it and I am using only a cable connection.

Anyway, is it working for you right now? Because I found about the "altwfc" in a video on Youtube, and yesterday I've spoken to the person who posted the video. He told me he was also not able to connect.

I'm testing it on Desmume v0.9.9 with a patched Pokémon Diamond rom.

5bPx7l.jpg

MacroKrome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Yeah, I just tried and it didn't work.
I did notice that last time I connected, it only worked while I was booting from the ds menu. Not sure if it's in the tutorial, but it's another thing you can try I guess...

*edit*
Also if it is a problem with the server, I know that there's a tutorial on altwfc for emulating a custom server. I don't know if it is easy to set up, but if it is, it might be a possible alternative at the moment..

FuzzyQuills

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, nice to see Mr. WFC has woken up from surgery! :P

Either way, once I get a Wii LAN adapter, search for the one and only FuzzyQuills on WFC!

FuzzyQuills

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yodamerlin: there is sort of a reason for that: think about what might happen if Nintendo found out we did this... 8)

Kouen Hasuki: Once I have a proper connection up for my Wii, (Only ethernet at my house, plus my mum doesn't want a 50m cable running into my room... ;)) I shall find you and... wait, what? :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol