Hacking Save game

zer01717

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Probably a long shot, but I was wondering if anyone here might have a Little Battler Experience save that they send me? I was 10 hours in and when I booted up via my gateway cart today and upon loading the game it said "game cart removed return to the home menu". I tried booting the game again and this time it flashed "deleting all save data" 5 times.

Side note, is this the wrong section to ask this? I just figured someone could possibly use their gateway to dump a save file. Suuuuuuuper bummed out.

I am reformatting my micro-sd. Its a Kingston 32GB.

Thanks in advance

Last edited by zer01717,

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recall which episode?

Have 5 & 6, 6 has cheated money though so...

edit: hm, not seeing the title id in savedatafiler

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That would be awesome! episode 2, but I am impartial. anything would be greatly appreciated.

Alright, backing up my saves atm. Once i'm done should just need to use the ctr broken fix.
If you're fine with 5 or cheated money 6 you can use either. :P

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you, thank you, Thank you! whats the Ctr fix?

http://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial...v-to-eshop-3ds-3dz-with-savedatafiler.380246/
When ctr is broken in SaveDataFiler, connect your SD to computer > rename save file to "000400000FF40A00.sav" (If there's already one, cut paste it to computer) > Sd back in 3ds > CTR fixed.

Unrar
Place folder in Root > Filer > UserSaveData > Folder
Launch SDF again > SD tab > L + A on the selected folder (ID 00001471) then you should be good to go.

Edit: Maybe it's not That simple, troubleshooting rq. :P

Attachments

• 20150903135302.rar
    66.3 KB · Views: 71
Last edited by usernametaken,

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are amazing. Cannot thank you enough. Cheers dude!

Alright, i'm assuming it's not working for you.

I'm stumped atm.
Imported to CTR - Data wiped
Replaced CTR data with the previous FF40A00 > Just imported SaveData - Data wiped
Deleted both save files > Imported to CTR & regular import - Data wiped

Only time data wasn't wiped is when I had default ctr save + default game save > imported savedata with [ A ]

So you can try dropping my .sav file onto the root of your mSD > Import with SDF [ A ], then check the game (But i'm not sure if that'll actually work for you) :|

Attachments

• 0004000000147100.rar
    431.6 KB · Views: 59

zer01717

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright I'll try that. Still transferring my games back onto my gateway mSD card after reformating it. 25mb/s write speed my butt.

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Won't do you much good right now, but in the future i'd suggest making backups of your save files every now and then.

Games you're playing in .3ds format are stored as .sav in the root directory. You can just drag and drop them to your computer, or what I do is add them all to a rar, then just store that on the computer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended