Hacking Save Data lost after SysNAND Restore

gfhoihoi72

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I decided to downgrade to 11.3 for the NTR streaming function, but it didn't go very well, FBI wouldn't restore the tickets. Probably corrupted.

Luckily I made a NAND backup of my 11.4 SysNAND before I downgraded, so I restored that backup. But now everything is even worse. All installed homebrew cias and half of my games are missing, and even worse, my save games are gone! I didn't remove anything from my SD Card myself, I tried restoring the tickets but that didn't work either.

Some games just dissapeared from my SD card and the games that are still there have no savegames anymore. Does anyone know what I can do to get my savegames back??

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I decided to downgrade to 11.3 for the NTR streaming function, but it didn't go very well, FBI wouldn't restore the tickets. Probably corrupted.

Luckily I made a NAND backup of my 11.4 SysNAND before I downgraded, so I restored that backup. But now everything is even worse. All installed homebrew cias and half of my games are missing, and even worse, my save games are gone! I didn't remove anything from my SD Card myself, I tried restoring the tickets but that didn't work either.

Some games just dissapeared from my SD card and the games that are still there have no savegames anymore. Does anyone know what I can do to get my savegames back??
I remember doing this and having my Smash save file corrupt as well, thing is I had a backup for every save file using JKSV so that fixed it.
Try backing up your save files with JKSV, delete the save files for the games that have corrupt save files, create a new save data there and then restore your backup for that specific game with JKSV.
Worked for me in Smash although all of my replays were deleted.

gfhoihoi72

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I remember doing this and having my Smash save file corrupt as well, thing is I had a backup for every save file using JKSV so that fixed it.
Try backing up your save files with JKSV, delete the save files for the games that have corrupt save files, create a new save data there and then restore your backup for that specific game with JKSV.
Worked for me in Smash although all of my replays were deleted.

My saves aren't corrupted I think, they are just gone it seems. Where are the savegames of downloaded CIA games located?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1