Homebrew Save data editor help

vinstage

sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Do you have homebrew/CFW?
If that's the case then, any that were installed into homebrew on 11.2 should be there still/still be able to work. Assuming, you're looking for a save manager.

Mariosl10

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have homebrew/CFW?
If that's the case then, any that were installed into homebrew on 11.2 should be there still/still be able to work. Assuming, you're looking for a save manager.
I am on CFW but I can't extract any saves from any games

vinstage

sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
I am on CFW but I can't extract any saves from any games
Have you installed homebrew?
1) If you have, you'll just need to put a save manager into your '3ds' folder. Save managers are really easy to find.

2) Or, you can install a CIA save manager (this seems to be a popular one). You'll need the injectable FBI. (If you haven't got FBI onto your system, 3ds.guide should help) then install the CIA from the link given.

3) Or, you install homebrew with 3ds.guide, then follow the first 'step'. ^^

Mariosl10

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you installed homebrew?
1) If you have, you'll just need to put a save manager into your '3ds' folder. Save managers are really easy to find.

2) Or, you can install a CIA save manager (this seems to be a popular one). You'll need the injectable FBI. (If you haven't got FBI onto your system, 3ds.guide should help) then install the CIA from the link given.

3) Or, you install homebrew with 3ds.guide, then follow the first 'step'. ^^
As I said I have CFW. So I have the homebrew cia. I've tryed cia save extractors and 3dsx ones but they don't work.

vinstage

sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Cias:Jksm,Savdatfiler.
3dsx: Jksm,sdvt.
I'll search around for the one I use... see if that works on 11.3.
Found it.
Try that, the save manager's by profi200 although, I couldn't find an OP for it. If someone does that'd help. I found an entry on reddit for it, you scroll down and it'll give the download where it says save_manager. It's 3dsx

Last edited by vinstage,

Mariosl10

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll search around for the one I use... see if that works on 11.3.
Found it.
Try that, the save manager's by profi200 although, I couldn't find an OP for it. If someone does that'd help. I found an entry on reddit for it, you scroll down and it'll give the download where it says save_manager. It's 3dsx
Didn't work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: