Gaming Samurai Warrior Chronicles

WarBuddhaV

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Checked out the online battle portion but only had two people I can fight, which is a shame :/ if anybody else has this game fight me
happy.gif

If that's how it works anyways, LOVE this game. Shouldn't be hard to beat me, low level officers, but won a fight and lost one so far
smile.gif

MigueelDnd

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Online battle? This game's Spotpass consists in getting weekly missions/weapons. If it had online I'd battle you, I absolutely love this game.

WarBuddhaV

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dang, that's how it works? Bleh, was hoping other people made parties then pit them online. Would have made a great addition to this awesome game, glad I grabbed it, one of the better portable games I've played all year, but then I'm a huge fanboi of the series and other similar games.

Was thinking if you had spotpass on while ingame, it would just pick up people's party and add them to roster.

MigueelDnd

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
WarBuddhaV said:
Dang, that's how it works? Bleh, was hoping other people made parties then pit them online. Would have made a great addition to this awesome game, glad I grabbed it, one of the better portable games I've played all year, but then I'm a huge fanboi of the series and other similar games.

Was thinking if you had spotpass on while ingame, it would just pick up people's party and add them to roster.

Yep, that's how it works. Some kind of online would have been amazing, but considering it was a launch title (and the best one IMO) I say I'm content with the content. And I think your idea would have been pretty easy to pull off, maybe they're saving online for another title... who knows.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a very abbreviated battle mode against player A.I. teams, which is initiated via StreetPass. It's another way to get unique weapons.

WarBuddhaV

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So can the streetpass battles be done over wireless or is that just in passing other people with the same game running? Still somewhat confused on how that works at time, if you pick up things for all game or just the one you have running currently?

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
KingVamp said:
Yes, it pretty good. I didn't understand how you can't like this game.
tongue.gif
I for one disliked the repetition. I tried with it constantly for about a week, but once you get the hang of controlling multiple characters it is pretty much running about bashing buttons. I may just be crap at it but I also found that sometimes I'd tell my other playable characters what to do while I was on a mission, and when I switched back to them they'd be ambling slowly along taking a less direct route than I input due to their habit of chasing down every enemy officer they saw....
I may not have given it as much of a chance as I should, but as I traded it for Ghost Recon I am quite happy (IMO Ghost Recon was the best launch title)

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WarBuddhaV said:
So can the streetpass battles be done over wireless or is that just in passing other people with the same game running? Still somewhat confused on how that works at time, if you pick up things for all game or just the one you have running currently?

I think for most, if not all 3DS games -- and I know in the case of SWC -- you don't actually have to have the game in your system, just the game data. And then, when you pass another 3DS owner who also has the game data on their system and their system in sleep mode, you do a StreetPass exchange. Then, when you go into the Battle thing, you'll have another battle you can engage in. The game provides you with one or two here and there via SpotPass as well. It's a very simplistic mini-game, I guess you could call it -- not much actual gameplay -- but it's worth running through each one, since you get new weapons at the end, even if you lose.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame: