Hacking Safe to re-format Vita memory card after Enso is installed?

martygng

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having issues with my Vita memory card. Most of the time on boot, it asks if I want to format it. However, it does still work sometimes. I would like to move to an SD2VITA. I have Enso installed already. May I format the Vita memory card as it suggests and then try to convert to SD2VITA, or is there things on my existing memory card I used to install Enso that I will need?

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I am having issues with my Vita memory card. Most of the time on boot, it asks if I want to format it. However, it does still work sometimes. I would like to move to an SD2VITA. I have Enso installed already. May I format the Vita memory card as it suggests and then try to convert to SD2VITA, or is there things on my existing memory card I used to install Enso that I will need?
You need to ensure it´s working and then backup all contents to your PC, so you can move your files to a new sd card. First move your ux\:tai to ur:/tai and your vitashell to ur too. After this you´re safe to format. Verify on windows that all hidden and system folders are marked and moved too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1