Hacking Safar'Wii

ganons

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
this scrubbed and works on 4.0e from disc channel but when loaded from coverfloder and wiiflow, it gives black screen.
Some help please

rustybanana

Trophies
XP
Country
Also confirm Pal working on GX with rev13(a) here
wink.gif

ganons

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ok i will try again but im using rev10, also when i dumped the game it didnt gibe the game id or title like it would other games. the png file I placed as well doest display

rustybanana

Trophies
XP
Country
Sounds like a bad dump in that case, did you rip it from your own original game disk or is it a downloaded iso?

padawan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Niger
Could not get the PAL version to work on my PAL Wii (3.4E) either. Using cios v13.b and tried with sd/usb loader 1.5, usb loader gx r609 and neogamma and all sorts of options. Just a black screen and wiimote turns off. Then tried to find a solution with the search here and voilà: http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/USB...e_Compatibility

QUOTE said:
Safar'wii Works PAL RD6PNP 0.9G Requires "Alternate DOL" and "002 fix: YES" otherwise it won't work. Tested on all latest USB Loader versions, v3.4 Wii, cIOS249 Rev9.

so there you go
gbasp.gif

working fine like that

padawan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Niger
You're right, I just tried it with the Config USB Loader and 002 Fix aswell and it's loading just fine
smile.gif

With Neogamma you also only need the 002 Fix. Still blackscreening with Loader GX though
unsure.gif

ganons

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
padawan said:
Could not get the PAL version to work on my PAL Wii (3.4E) either. Using cios v13.b and tried with sd/usb loader 1.5, usb loader gx r609 and neogamma and all sorts of options. Just a black screen and wiimote turns off. Then tried to find a solution with the search here and voilà: http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/USB...e_Compatibility

QUOTE said:
Safar'wii Works PAL RD6PNP 0.9G Requires "Alternate DOL" and "002 fix: YES" otherwise it won't work. Tested on all latest USB Loader versions, v3.4 Wii, cIOS249 Rev9.

so there you go
gbasp.gif

working fine like that

Where do I get the alternate dol from? also will this fix work on wii sports resort PAL?

padawan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Niger
Chose "Alternate dol from DVD" and the Backup Loader selects it by itself from the ISO on you HDD. At least neogamma did. With the Configurable USB Loader I only had to select the 002 Error fix, nothing else.

For WiiSports Resort PAL I read that you need to put it on "Alternate dol" the first time you start it. It will then play the WM+ Video. Afterwards that option is not needed anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person