Hacking rxTools with Signatures patched out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gil_PL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Do you have access to eShop? Easiest solution is to find a free demo and download it from eShop. It will create the database for you. Otherwise you'll have to create empty import.db and title.db in the Nintendo 3DS\ID0\ID1 folder then visit Data Management and allow it to repair the files.
it's worked, thanks very much :lol:

edit: I just opened eshop and closed then.

Last edited by Gil_PL,

Blueie

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I'm using this to run my GW emuNAND on 9.8, but now my 3DS hangs when I put the cursor on most apps, or when I try launching them. Both MicroSD Data Transfer Tool and Pokémon Shuffle gave me that result. BigBlueMenu worked correctly, though. If I use standard rxTools, those problems disappear and I can run Pokémon Shuffle without issues (but not MicroSD Data Tool due to signature checks, of course). I'm using the MSET exploit to launch rxTools and my NANDs are linked, btw.

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
So I am running 9.8 EmuNAND now using this rxTools thing. Can I update CIA installed games? Or should I look on the web for CIA's of those updates?

EDIT: And another question: Can I run the homebrew launcher using this? Is there a CIA for that or something?

RainThunder

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm using this to run my GW emuNAND on 9.8, but now my 3DS hangs when I put the cursor on most apps, or when I try launching them. Both MicroSD Data Transfer Tool and Pokémon Shuffle gave me that result. BigBlueMenu worked correctly, though. If I use standard rxTools, those problems disappear and I can run Pokémon Shuffle without issues (but not MicroSD Data Tool due to signature checks, of course). I'm using the MSET exploit to launch rxTools and my NANDs are linked, btw.
It's the MicroSD Data Transfer Tool that cause your problem. There's a new version on certain iso site. I installed the new version and my 3DS didn't freeze anymore.

Did I read correctly, this can also launch GBA and DSi titles from EmuNand?
Yes.

So I am running 9.8 EmuNAND now using this rxTools thing. Can I update CIA installed games? Or should I look on the web for CIA's of those updates?

EDIT: And another question: Can I run the homebrew launcher using this? Is there a CIA for that or something?
Yes, you can update your game. Either using eShop or looking for cia updates on certain sites. I haven't tried using homebrew launcher yet.

reyyesrey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
wow, haven't checked this scene in a while, does this mean (as a rxtools DS MSET users) i just replace the dat file and POOF i can install devmenu/bbm/fbi and run eShop dumps?!

Almost. There's no way to install CIAs if you don't already have FBI/Devmenu installed. You'll need to install those first in another CFW.

XDel

Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, I am interested in trying this, but I have not began to learn the first thing about any of this aside of how to set up my Gateway.
That being said, where is the link for the total newbie to follow so that he may learn how to install his DS and GBA games as 3DS channels, CIA's or what ever they are currently being called?

Thanks in advance!

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OK, I am interested in trying this, but I have not began to learn the first thing about any of this aside of how to set up my Gateway.
That being said, where is the link for the total newbie to follow so that he may learn how to install his DS and GBA games as 3DS channels, CIA's or what ever they are currently being called?

Thanks in advance!
There's one in the tutorial section by yours truly lol

pkmz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I used the latest gateway launcher to create emunand.

I was using the latest rx tools.

In rxtools emunand and slot key is green so assume I did all that correct.

coolfuze

Trophies
XP
Country
I saw, what I'm trying to figure out is how to update from 2.4 to 2.5, replacing the new version of rxtools.dat didn't help :P

[EDIT] copying rxtools.dat again it seems to work, gg

Last edited by coolfuze,

pkmz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Figured out the blsvk screen, well I redid everything and now it works, so not sure.

Anyway I can boot straight to rxtool through profile explot? right now I have to keep doing the web launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte