funnystory

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I absolutely make sure I am in DEV mode. I do not want to risk a brick updating with RXTools pasta. I use the MSET hold R and select dev mode. My system restarts into the sysnand. Thanks for the help.

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
you should really stop making threads for every little doubt you have... You had already asked in the other thread and all you had to do was wait for someone to answer you. This makes it already the 3rd thread (as far as I saw) that you create due to one single problem. I'm sure you might have different doubts but they can all be answered in one single thread.

Reactions: omegart

funnystory

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you should really stop making threads for every little doubt you have... You had already asked in the other thread and all you had to do was wait for someone to answer you. This makes it already the 3rd thread (as far as I saw) that you create due to one single problem. I'm sure you might have different doubts but they can all be answered in one single thread.

Get of my case. You are always nagging me in every thread I make ever since I called you out on your misconception of firmwares.

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Get of my case. You are always nagging me in every thread I make ever since I called you out on your misconception of firmwares.

That was you? I'm sorry to say but you're not important enough to keep in my mind due to something petty as that. I don't even remember what that was about anymore.
I'm just saying that people already tried to help you but you keep creating threads for every doubt you have instead of keeping it all under the same one. That's my point and I'm not saying it due to any other reason other than that fact.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Reactions: klear and lemanuel

funnystory

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That was you? I'm sorry to say but you're not important enough to keep in my mind due to something petty as that. I don't even remember what that was about anymore.
I'm just saying that people already tried to help you but you keep creating threads for every doubt you have instead of keeping it all under the same one. That's my point and I'm not saying it due to any other reason other than that fact.

Dont quote another one of my posts ever again. You contribute nothing of value to my posts. Quite frankly I dont care that you can run another mans software on your 3ds and you use that as a source of pride. Quit posting in my threads.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Please close the thread I solved this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse