Rust Server I started. Come Play!

shango46

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello everyone! I just recently started playing a game called Rust on Steam. I like it so much, I bought my own server and would like other people to play with me!

As soon as Rust loads, press F1 and paste the following in the box that pops up.

net.connect 23.239.113.58:28045

When you enter that in, you will automatically connect. Fun times here, lol.

shango46

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Be careful once you enter that address it will install a virus on your pc.

Ummm.... No! It is entered in to the Rust command window and it just logs you in to my server. No malicious anything, just some fun in the zombie apocalypse!

Server is brand new, so I have PVP set off until Sunday. Sleeping is activated and Air drops will happen frequently once PVP starts. Come play!

shango46

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OymcZWs.jpg

osm70

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Ummm.... No! It is entered in to the Rust command window and it just logs you in to my server. No malicious anything, just some fun in the zombie apocalypse!

Server is brand new, so I have PVP set off until Sunday. Sleeping is activated and Air drops will happen frequently once PVP starts. Come play!

So zombies are not malicious?

Reactions: shango46

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So no one on GBATemp plays Rust? That's surprising to me... I thought people here would have jumped all over it, lol.
I was really interested in the game when it was first announced a long time back on the Garry's mod website, but never really checked on it again until maxof2sd uploaded a video of really, really nice gun animation. Then the steam sales happened and suddenly the game got insanely popular, much like how Minecraft's popularity blewup once Valve employees started talking about the game.

It looks pretty fun, but still really unfinished, so I don't know what I'd do in it. I'd definitely be cautious about spending money on the game in this state...

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
So no one on GBATemp plays Rust? That's surprising to me... I thought people here would have jumped all over it, lol.
GBAtemp is not a PC community, not at all. Has been clear for the past 6 months, several games were released but litterally 0 interest on the 'temp. It's sad really, I love PC gaming but I really can't discuss it to my liking here.

Silverthorn

Spiky!
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I've been looking at some streams of these games, but I don't feel very interested:
Looks like DayZ-like survival game with some Minecraft elements, I might take another look once the game is actually finished, as I generally try to stay clear from early access/Beta stuf (unless they're free and very tempting).
True there's not much discussion about computer games on here, it's a shame.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should probably go to the steam forums, should be a pretty healthy community for this game over there

Its sad that most of the good games are paid no attention here because its not on 3ds or a pokemon game

Reactions: Satangel

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
y'know there's enough of us that if SOMEONE started a thread about certain games, a discussion might actually happen.
But yeah dunno why people are continually butthurt but the factGBAtemp isn't a PC community.

Anyway as for the game itself. I was somewhat interested but haven't watched enough gameplay to gather if this game is actually worth a purchase or not.
Opinions? Fun? How much content? I realize it's in alpha. I was on the steam forums but those are absolutely useless for valid opinions.

Sop

groovy dude lmao
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
GBAtemp is not a PC community, not at all. Has been clear for the past 6 months, several games were released but litterally 0 interest on the 'temp. It's sad really, I love PC gaming but I really can't discuss it to my liking here.

i like pc gaming i just have no money

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1