Homebrew Running Ninjhax 1 & 2

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Only problem would be finding a way to install the payloads. TDVS would work.

In any case, using my method can be useful, or definitely not?

My suggestion (at least, running Ninjhax 2.x) is put any boot.3dx HB Loader files into "3ds" folder (different named and/or in different folders), to load each one same way as a typical homebrew does.

fmkid

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
May work. Idk. Try it.

I made the experiment to load your boo1.3dsx with HB Loader (Ironhax), with some homebrew files into "3ds1" folder. The "boo1" file seems loading OK. But, on the moment to run any other homebrew through this, only freeze my 3DS console. Then, you have reason: is really necessary modified payloads!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made the experiment to load your boo1.3dsx with HB Loader (Ironhax), with some homebrew files into "3ds1" folder. The "boo1" file seems loading OK. But, on the moment to run any other homebrew through this, only freeze my 3DS console. Then, you have reason: is really necessary modified payloads!
The modded payload is for if you can run ninjhax 1 and 2.

EDIT: Oh wait, that was a ninjhax 1 boot file. I'll compile a ninjhax 2 compatable one.

fmkid

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
However, as I say, shows, but doesn't load any homebrew onto "3ds1" folder. I suppose that an understandable reason is because IronHax is not prepared for load any NH 1.x Homebrew Loader version (modified or not). Or I'm wrong about that?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
However, as I say, shows, but doesn't load any homebrew onto "3ds1" folder. I suppose that an understandable reason is because IronHax is not prepared for load any NH 1.x Homebrew Loader version (modified or not). Or I'm wrong about that?
That's right. I just forgot to make a ninjhax 2 compatable one.

Reactions: fmkid

djalmafreestyler

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have Ninjhax 1 and 2 with rxTools

3DS XL 4.5.

NinjHAX 1.1b: Cubic Ninja was installed in sysnand so I installed the homebrew launcher in devmode.
Ninjhax 2.0: my emuNAND version is 9.9 so I installed YouTube App and Ironfall.

So I have both.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Ninjhax 1 and 2 with rxTools

3DS XL 4.5.

NinjHAX 1.1b: Cubic Ninja was installed in sysnand so I installed the homebrew launcher in devmode.
Ninjhax 2.0: my emuNAND version is 9.9 so I installed YouTube App and Ironfall.

So I have both.
If you want the modded ninjhax 1, run savedatafiler on it and pm me the payload.bin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

fmkid

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Well, just fixed boo1.3dsx (NH2 compatible) file by myself, here! It's WORKING! :yaynds:... Now allows enter to "3ds1" folder and loads HB from it (Thanks to MassExplosion213 for original file and idea).

Attachments

• boo1.zip
    204.9 KB · Views: 123

fmkid

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
No. He uploaded a modified boo1. I'm just wondering what was wrong with mine. I uploaded a ninjhax 2 compatable one earlier.

I PM you about that! No offense, I hope so!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think he was trying to mirror your payload to start Ninjhax 2 from boo1 instead of Ninjhax 1.

That's the idea! And, it's not a mirror! It's a modified file (by me) that fix a little error! Indeed, original file was posted by MassExplosion213! I don't pretend steal his idea, if you think about that! Look my post above (and other post, if you want):

Well, just fixed boo1.3dsx (NH2 compatible) file by myself, here! It's WORKING! :yaynds:... Now allows enter to "3ds1" folder and loads HB from it (Thanks to MassExplosion213 for original file and idea).

Last edited by fmkid,

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The latest official boot.3dsx works both loaded from ninjhax 1.1, for running stuff with kernel privileges etc, and loaded from ninjax 2.x/tubehax/ironhax, for running new-fangled stuff that runs faster on n3ds and whatever.
Given that, is there any advantage of using two different boot.3dsx files?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs