Hacking Question Running an executable URL/HTTP Address for Nintendo Switch?

petethepug

PUG
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm not an expert of how websites work or blocking/unblocking/decrypting websites to access them, but would it be possible to use Fiddler to decrypt a website and access it? (Also referred to as spoofing I believe?)
Whenever I try to use "*drop" in a website like http://bugyo.hac.lp1.eshop.nintendo.net:443 I always seem to get an error or I can access the website but then I can't continue (I'm just stuck at an infinite white "retry" screen on eshop.)

Is there a way to use fiddler in conjunction with other custom made websites to access a certain service? It kind of sounds stupid but it could work I think :huh:.
Also I just want to note I know nothing about website coding (yet), but I think an exploit of some sort that can take advantage of this could be possible.

DarkIrata

Trophies
Website
ipmix.de
XP
Country
Germany
I'm pretty sure every call awaits a specific answers in json or xml. Since its "crypted" through ssl no chance here without more informations how the system behind works

Cubuss

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
We should decrypt the MD5# first to hack the mainframe,
Then we are able to download the database and run the .exe file.

Im currently running an IP adress sniffer on the switch tracking the HTML title tag ,

Il be sure to update you when i find anything

Last edited by Cubuss,

DarkIrata

Trophies
Website
ipmix.de
XP
Country
Germany
We should decrypt the MD5# first to hack the mainframe,
Then we are able to download the database and run the .exe file.

Im currently running an IP adress sniffer on the switch tracking the HTML title tag ,

Il be sure to update you when i find anything
After being long enough here i can't tell if you mean this sarcastic or not...

Falo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Short Answer: no

Long Answer:
https://bugyo.hac.lp1.eshop.nintendo.net is a TLS + Handshake protected address, when you try to access it, you need the client cert of that address installed.
The certs are dumpable via non-public hacks on fw 2.0.
The hidden Switch Browser or your PC can't access these url's, because it doesn't have access to the certs.

themperror

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_403

So no its not possible (and possibly illegal.) To do this. Unless someone can actually gain access to the website legitmately or unlegitmately...

Again, not an expert on websites or code (well actually I have no experience yet.) So yeah,

That wasn't for me, it was for him to figure out together with the comment above him. Why are so many people on GBAtemp so incredibly incompetent.

Reactions: onions

petethepug

PUG
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That wasn't for me, it was for him to figure out together with the comment above him. Why are so many people on GBAtemp so incredibly incompetent.
Just wanted to try and help I guess.

You can make another discussion else where if you don't want me participating btw. I know in the end I won't be able to contribute to anything crazy on here, and all this hacking stuff isn't really for me yet (well getting the answers, I can do that. But figuring out a way to hack into a website, nope, unless I have the tools or experience which I don't.)

Seelbreaker

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm in my birthday suit! Lol