Gaming Rune Factory 4 coming to Europe.... AGAIN!

GamerzHell9137

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
After Marvelous AQL Europe failed to release the game in Europe it seems that Xseed is bringing the game to Europe!

If you check the USK ratings board you will see that they rated Rune Factory 4 for European territory.
The game won't be MULTI 5 so only 1 language and that's english.

0bntSLN.png

Reactions: siFippo

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
the only thing can said about this is ....

dpfy.gif

but a real shame that we will never see Rune Factory 5 anywhere.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
- Dont release rune factory 4 in europe when people want it.
- Fantasy life comes out, turns out to be just as good and possibly better than any rune factory game
- Release rune factory 4 in europe

This is good news i guess but its a little too late for me, im already invested in my fantasy life-sim / combat game.

GamerzHell9137

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Dont release rune factory 4 in europe when people want it.
- Fantasy life comes out, turns out to be just as good and possibly better than any rune factory game
- Release rune factory 4 in europe

This is good news i guess but its a little too late for me, im already invested in my fantasy life-sim / combat game.

I must say that i'm not interested in Fantasty Life so....

siFippo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
That's some awesome news! I was really deeply saddened when they cancelled the release.

By the way, didn't marvelous say something like "it is not possible to release the game anymore" possibly due to the developpers team disbanding?

Already back then I thought, that was some lame excuse, since it should be relatively easy to patch the region code from a official publishers point of view.

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
That's some awesome news! I was really deeply saddened when they cancelled the release.

By the way, didn't marvelous say something like "it is not possible to release the game anymore" possibly due to the developpers team disbanding?

Already back then I thought, that was some lame excuse, since it should be relatively easy to patch the region code from a official publishers point of view.

Unfortunately it's not that easy.
tl;dr: Worst part of trying to use a USA digital release on Europe are the negotiations with original publisher (and in this case, the japanese publisher and the developers), redoing the QA (and believe it, regional offices of Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft have different parameters on these) and filling the paperwork with offices that will do the age rating.
And if you want to make a great job, you are going to re-localize the translation to adopt UK accent, words and terminology.
http://hatsuu.tumblr.com/post/78778151468/will-rune-factory-4-never-be-release-in-europe-not
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=99968774&postcount=83

Woodbin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I would say there is still interest here. From my own experiences here in Czech Republic, RF series are pretty popular and gained very good name in our tiny NDS/3DS community. Plus people were teased by the fact the game was always released in US first and people with flashcards were talking about it and praising it on czech forums. I remember there was a thread where people ranted about the game not being available in PAL. Now it looks it will be released and a friend of mine who fell in love with RF thanks to it's PS spinoff is already considering getting a 3DS.

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is there any interest left in the game for Europe?

I wasn't actually interested before I heard that it's probably coming to Europe. I like its style, which isn't kiddy like the HM games.

Apparently, the EU version had to be hacked to make an EU release.

Still though, I would laugh if this released before SMT IV.

:sad: SMT IV... will release this month... right? :unsure:

Clanver

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys,

the game will be available from tomorrow onwards! It got the 11.12.2014 as the release date on the eshop right now. Check it out. For the lazy people, i already made a screenshot (bear with the german though).

IMAG0070.jpg

Sigh, finally, that took quite a while. . .

Reactions: Phantom_User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.