(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look at this.
screenshot_288779_thumb_wide620.jpg

http://www.computera...ge=2#top_banner

The Batman cover art designers are really having issues, huh?

I mean the original Arkham City had a decent cover and good art but the re-release of it (the special edition or whatever) looked stupid and this kinda looks stupid too.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not sure if I will buy Wii U because of many third parties are not saying anything expect EA, UbiSoft, Namco, Sega and now Capcom (secret game is in the work) are supporting it. Really, it seems to me that this is still not quite good enough to convince myself or ourselves (my bestfriend and I) to buy the next gen console just yet.

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Whaaat?! Whilst I've gotta praise Sega for trying something different with [our Euro] cases, those things were far and away the worst cases ever made lol.... everytime you opened them they'd fall to bits: you opened the front, it'd fall off... you tried opening the front delicately, the fukkin back un would fall off instead! The little teeth holding the discs in broke off.... they were a nightmare (in fact still are, I still have my Dreamcast hooked up to an upstairs telly!) Still, they were different!
Now Japanese Gamecube boxes - lurvely! :D
My DC games were in fantastic order, not a single breakage and that includes the games I played many many times.

Strangely enough I was mucking about with a few of my Dreamcast games yesterday! True, some are still in really good nick, with neither fronts or backs (or the teeth for that matter) falling off... others though, maybe I just got a couple of rogues, plus the fact is my lads were still babies/toddlers in the DC heyday, and knackered a few up (like the little darlings did with half my Gamecube discs! Grrr) Most likely a case of me not taking good enough care of em then (though I swear I remember similar people posting the same thing as me back in the day - maybe they were just clumsy buggers too ehh!!)

YoshiKart

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The yellow, I agree, is a bit clashing, but it adds some flair to it. I hope the blue stays. Blue boxes look really sleek for a video game collection, in my opinion.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Batman cover art designers are really having issues, huh?
I see no reason to not just use the original boxart, the new features that this version has aren't going to win anyone over who can't already play it on another platform. Only people who will buy this are those who won't be getting a PC that can play games PS3 or 360 anytime soon so best stick with the original and best.

I am not sure if I will buy Wii U because of many third parties are not saying anything expect EA, UbiSoft, Namco, Sega and now Capcom (secret game is in the work) are supporting it. Really, it seems to me that this is still not quite good enough to convince myself or ourselves (my bestfriend and I) to buy the next gen console just yet.
Most are playing the waiting game to see how well it does at launch and how well 3rd party games will do. EA themselves don't really have much apart from the usual yearly sports games and a game ported by a cheap developer who had nothing to do with it originally.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: If you want a good system to port it to, at least have a good programmer and knowledge. +1