Hacking [UPDATE 2] [HOAX] Presenting: SuperCard DSTwo+

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSlite2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What if Gateway and SuperCard teamed up and DStwo+ is really DStwo + Gateway Red packaged together...? I know that is most likely not the case. But isn't this thread about dreaming big?

Reactions: henn64
D

Deleted-188346

What if Gateway and SuperCard teamed up and DStwo+ is really DStwo + Gateway Red packaged together...? I know that is most likely not the case. But isn't this thread about dreaming big?
What if the DSTwo+ is a collaboration between the United States, Nintendo, Gateway, Supercard, and KFC?
What if you got a DSTwo, Gateway Red, Zinger Burger (with the Nintendo Seal of Approval on it), and army enlistment form all packaged together?

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What if the DSTwo+ is a collaboration between the United States, Nintendo, Gateway, Supercard, and KFC?
What if you got a DSTwo, Gateway Red, Zinger Burger (with the Nintendo Seal of Approval on it), and army enlistment form all packaged together?
Somehow you need to fit North Korea in there.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok guys, so this is what I know.
I can confirm that dstwo+ is indeed real. However, the full functionality of the flash cart is questionable.
I went ahead and asked for a review sample for my youtube channel and supercard team responded to me very quickly, explaining that the cart isn't ready yet.
Good to know.
More competition and a freaking good team at that.
Nice to see the supercard team back. :)

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes. I hope it's not a gateway clone.
But supercard support has been amazing over the years and I wouldn't doubt in their ability to create their own masterpiece.

If they could somewhat make GBA emulation better using the 3DS capabilities instead of the DS, omg that would be so great.

Reactions: Margen67

UraKn0x

Official senpai
Trophies
XP
Country
France
This is speculation about a rumor, so don't take this too seriously, but... What if the supposed features were invented by the original picture creator to make GW work on these features before they release their "Soon (TM)" update?

mrolive

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I really hope its around $50 as well because I don't wanna pay $100 + extra for a sky3ds and an sd card.

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just hope they don't rely on a battery draining on board CPU.

I don't think they'll need to, because the 3ds and N3ds are already pretty powerful, while for the DS you really need an extra CPU on the game card cuz the CPU in the DS is crap

Xenophy

!Core Member of Gatewait HYPE TRAIN!
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Guys u did write a whole bunch about names but you fricking forgot the most obvious name!!!3

It should be called NDSTWO plus.

Isle41

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I remember someone saying that it's been confirmed on Supercard's Chinese forum?

Is there any more news?

Modchipdirect says that the DSTWO has been discontinued in favor of the DSTwo+, and realhotstuff says they haven't been given an ETA from suppliers on getting the DSTwo, does this confirm anything?

dontay0100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its coming in 2015.. It can play 3ds..nds emulators and whatever else dstwo supports.. Works on the latest firmware as well.. Seems like a better choice than gateway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: