AKAIO Person of Interest TAGS ARE THE BEST
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
Wiinja team refused to sell to Maxconsole (Divineo), therefore the site is doing anything it can to discredit the Wiinja.
notice how when the flaws in the chips was found, the wiinja was more of a "LOL it's USELESS" newspost, but then the cyclowiz (divineo) had more of a "this is a rare board and will be addressed"

Sigh... dirty dirty people

nloding

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Damn ... get my hopes up!

Whatever was posted on that board is a fake. I am still waiting for the real thing though. Having a Wiinja rip-off for however many weeks/months until a full, true modchip is released is good enough for me!

Wuschmaster

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
some people want piracy for so cheap.

Yeah no kidding the price of the chip and shipping is about the same as 1 game. Considering you will be able to play many many games it is rather cheap really.
Yeah no kidding the developers will earn less money which will result into less games for us to play. Who cares about less games when you can play them for free?
unsure.gif

Smack

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah no kidding the developers will earn less money which will result into less games for us to play. Who cares about less games when you can play them for free?Â
unsure.gif
I agree but the other poster was complaining that the mod chip was too expensive which is all I was responding to. But in all honesty what % of Wii owners are going to have the savvy to mod their system let alone find the games for it. I think the developers will be just fine but I understand your point.

gr33dy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't blame the people that are looking to program their own chip. The makers of these first-gen chips are simply exploiting the fact that everyone is dying to get their hands on a Wii mod-chip and most will pay (almost) any price for one. Sure, 50-60 USD sounds great (cause "it's the price of only one game!") but if you consider the price in relation to other (much more powerful) chips (e.g. GC - 15 USD), it's a complete ripoff. The irony of the whole situation (pirates ripping off pirates) is quite humoruous indeed.
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?