RUMOR - Wii U to have more than 1 GB of RAM

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Maybe you're just trying to throw a bad spin on the fact that Nintendo will never make Mario hyper-realistic. And, uh, yeah. They won't. What of it?
Wait, you mean they wouldn't? Man, I was so hoping for this.
mario-full-hd-L-2.jpeg

:P :3
Man, that is an instant nightmare provider.

Reactions: 2 people

HiroshiYamauchi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't know why people insist to mix processing power with realism, they don't need to walk always together. Think about animated movies like Up, Toy Story, Rio and so on, are they realistic? No. Do they look awesome? Yes. The same goes to Mario, think about promotional CG rendered images, game covers and wallpapers and you'll have a glimpse of what a Mario game will look like on a very powerful console.

Reactions: 2 people

Justin121994

Bitcoin. coinbase.com/andrew
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay now, 4GB of ram...Isn't that what I said in the beginning... http://playstationgang.com/dice-next-gen-to-use-more-gb-for-gamechanging/
“There are two things: memory and processing power,” Andersson said. “We need lots and lots of processing power. The more you can cram into a machine, we’ll take advantage of that. Two GBs would not be enough when it comes to RAM. Four GBs would work. Eight Gbs? Yeah. I think that would be perfect when it comes to memory.”

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu