Gaming [Rumor/Unverified] Potential Nintendo Direct coming soon

DrkBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Without the restrictions of the 3ds..
I'm ok with a Pokemon moon quality graphics like on citra, the thing is people bitch about puyopuyo Tetris running at 720p 60 fps in docked mode, disgraceful bastards, is a weak point anyway, is not like Nintendo gives a fuck about fans want, that's the reason why we have federation force instead of a mature metroid game

Reactions: V0ltr0n

Vieela

GBATemp's official thinker™
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I hope so. I'm really excited about new releases. I got a bit disappointed on the last direct,mainly on the Switch. This one sounds promising. (if there's one)

gundamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Still too little switch units sold, I get it, it just being released 2 months ago, besides there is a strong possibility it uses Pokemon stars the same engine as Pokemon moon, it will look like a 3ds game

pokemon is easily the most popular franchise nintendo currently has, mario has been milked and the rep has been tainted for it.

pokemon alone will sell units. i bought my original 3ds xl just for x/y in 2013

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still too little switch units sold, I get it, it just being released 2 months ago

Your not serious are you? Nintendo claims they sold year worth of units in the first month compared to the wii u. The switch is still selling out as fast two months later. Nintendo has sold more then enough switches

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Please tell me this happens, so they get all of the crap out of the way, and when the E3 direct hits, we'll only be getting new info about new games. I'm hyped.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night