[Rumor] PASBR Stages and Characters Leaked

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

According to a series of supposed leaks via Reddit, more characters and stages for Sony's crossover brawler have been revealed.

An image showing icons for several characters includes (from left to right): Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank), Sackboy (LittleBigPlanet), Sir Daniel Fortesque (from MediEvil), Raiden (from Metal Gear Solid/Rising), Noriko (Heavenly Sword), Spike (Ape Escape), Toro (mascot, previously revealed), Dante (from DmC), what many speculate to be Evil Cole (from inFamous), Good Cole (from inFamous as well, previously revealed), Heihachi (from Tekken, previously revealed), and Jak (from Jak and Daxter, previously revealed). Of course this is just an image with icons so take this with a grain of salt.

Other supposedly leaked characters from earlier include Kat from the recent Vita title Gravity Rush and either Ico or Yorda from Ico.

However, from the same source, what appears to be very likely maps for the game have been leaked. This image shows (from left to right again): Aiden's Tower (inFamous, for images 1 and 2), Black Rock Stadium (Twisted Metal), Columbia (Bioshock Infinite), Dojo (PaRappa the Rapper), Dreamscape (LittleBigPlanet), Franzea (LocoRoco), Hades (God of War), Invasion (Killzone), Metropolis (Ratchet and Clank), Paris (Sly Cooper), a random stage select, Sandover (Jak and Daxter), San Francisco (Resistance), Stowaways (Uncharted), and Time Station (Ape Escape).

Of course, none of this has been officially revealed or announced, outside of a few of the characters, so this is not, in any way, confirmation, nor could this be the final characters and stages.

:arrow: Source
:arrow: Images via Reddit

EDIT: mfw I see Dante as announced character

VKdPf.gif

mfw it's emo Dante from DmC

uIVjD.gif

Reactions: 1 person

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
6 pages, 4 warnings, 1 banning and a police investigation.

I'm guessing soulx will just come here, cry about the characters not mixing well and that Sony franchises aren't memorable, then do his usual bitchfit, leave, and the thread dies.

Or we could just have a normal discussion. But on GBAtemp, that's a bit much to ask.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what would be nice if this game was a DLC title and disk only... but i just don't get how the heck this is a SSB clone... the only clone i played was that i played was the Cartoon network SSB type game. but still what people don't get is don't judge a book but it's cover. also the entier roster was not leaked i think we forget to add fat princess and kratos?

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
refreshing yet mildly suprising to see Raiden being used, then again I image the move behind it is to freely advertise Metal Gear Rising, makes a change from Snake seeing as he was in that "other" game

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Looks to be interesting, Ps3 know how to treat their customers with exclusives
(damn it xbox.)
But...
If this does well, Sony fanboys will say Sony make nintendo products better.
If this doesnt, nintendo fanboys will say sony copied them and failed,

Can't avoid pointlessness I'm afraid.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
He isn't real, Bro.

Just like Santa Claus and God.
SANTA ISN'T REAL?!?! ;O;

Also I don't really know that many characters on the list :/ Still I wonder how this game is going to turn out.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
only character that i find interesting there is raiden. but even then, he's no big boss.

I'm guessing soulx will just come here, cry about the characters not mixing well and that Sony franchises aren't memorable, then do his usual bitchfit, leave, and the thread dies.
forever butthurt

Presumably after you two had a crazy hatefuck? Right?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
only character that i find interesting there is raiden. but even then, he's no big boss.

forever butthurt

Presumably after you two had a crazy hatefuck? Right?
This needs to happen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm telling on you