[Rumor] Inside Source talks about potential SEGA PC ports for 2016

hqdefault.jpg
For the past few years, SEGA has been thriving on the PC market, with excellent ports of games like Valkyria Chronicles, Sonic and SEGA All Stars Racing, and many others. With the release of Sonic Lost World, SEGA claimed that it was "the latest in a string of high quality PC ports of past SEGA titles that we will be building on"

SEGA news site TSSZ says that an "inside source" has told them SEGA has many titles that are "high priority" to be ported to Steam. Games such as Yakuza 0, Vanquish, Resonance of Fate, titles in the Project Diva franchise, Virtua Fighter 5, and Sonic Colors.

They also told TSSZ that titles such as Sonic Heroes, Valkyria: Azure Revolution, Sonic Unleashed are being considered internally at SEGA for a western PC release.

Finally, the last thing that this source claims, is that SEGA of America has been urging Atlus to put their games on PC, but the Japanese company is reluctant, and resisting SEGA's request.

:arrow: Source

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No. No, it's really not. Sure the daytime levels were fun, but the nighttime levels were so unbelievably horrible and frustrating that they ruined the game.

they werent that bad. they just took longer compared to the 3-5 minute daytime levels so it seemed kinda unbalanced.

Naridar

Excelsior!
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Sonic Colors, Vanquish, even Resonance of fate? Christmas has come late, folks! :D

Also, Atlus games on PC? *drools at the thought of Persona 4/5 on PC*

As for Sonic Heroes, it's out on PC, I even bought a physical copy for around 10€ in Austria around 2005. It's an acceptable port, but takes horrendously long to boot up (it reads all data from the physical disc even though it's installed, a NoCD crack solves this issue)

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh, Sonic Colors on PC might actually be good. I tried it on Wii but with the motion blur and low FPS, I found it nauseating to play. Of course it will be Steam only, but if I find it on sale for under $5, that will be a small pill to swallow.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/BkUi1uEdCmk