Hardware [Rumor] EU Wii U Launch Delayed

Cartmanuk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nintendo has run into manufacturing problems pushing back the release date in Europe
EHpFn.jpg
Europe will see the console launch in early December, a new report suggests that the console might have a rough start.
CVG,reports that numerous sources say that Nintendo is having trouble manufacturing the new Wii U GamePad. It makes sense, considering how complicated the controller is. It features a motion sensor, camera, microphone, 6.2 inch touchscreen all with its own power supply. The GamePad also supports (NFC) near field communication and connects wirelessly to the Wii U console.​
Manufacturing delays of new consoles are common at launch and lets hope for those of you waiting its out before Christmas​

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
WTF how can a console be DELAYED if don't even have an official release date? I call this bs.

Since there is no source as well.

Reported since it's a rumor and there's no source.

Reactions: 4 people

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know if there will be a WiiU tour?
Or is it just for game reviewers? I haven't got any emails from Nintendo about it.
Seeing as there was a tour for the 3DS, I was hoping they'd do one for their consumers/fans.

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
A launch can only be delayed if a release date is set and then changed. Unless the release date is changed to 2013 then it's not technically going to be delayed, is it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sbeve