EZ-Megaman

Likeanator
Trophies
XP
Country
Fudge said:
I like how it says "3D mode for ages 7+" even though the game is rated E10
laugh.gif
Didn't notice that XD. Hardly anyone listens to warnings anyway so I'd expect people under 7 get it too.
Hope this will be better than the original.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon Rumble was terrible. I'm not saying this as a whole "Oh I hate the 3DS" thing, I'm saying the game is terrible. It's a hack and slash that makes Dynasty Warriors look incredibly deep. It's just mashing an attack button, watching stupid looking clockwork Pokemon getting beat up, and nothing else really. It's like a dungeon crawler with no loot, terrible RPG aspects, and terrible level design.

So it's just shit.

KuRensan

aka Pearbook
Trophies
Website
intheseaofclouds.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
heartgold said:
chris888222 said:
Don't really like rumble.

Will read reviews before considering purchase.

Looks okay though.
Same here XD If it was a rpg series I'd buy it straight up.

Our look at it by your self ^^ Giancarloparimango11 on youtube already has a full walkthrough

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is like the Wii one, right?

If so, I'll eventually pick this one up. I really liked the Wii one - it was a great romp with my friends. Does this one support local and online play? Or just local?

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
Pokemon Rumble was terrible. I'm not saying this as a whole "Oh I hate the 3DS" thing, I'm saying the game is terrible. It's a hack and slash that makes Dynasty Warriors look incredibly deep. It's just mashing an attack button, watching stupid looking clockwork Pokemon getting beat up, and nothing else really. It's like a dungeon crawler with no loot, terrible RPG aspects, and terrible level design.

So it's just shit.
I agree, people are better off purchasing Samurai Warriors IMO for a decent hack and slash at least.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
heartgold said:
Guild McCommunist said:

So it's just shit.
I agree, people are better off purchasing Samurai Warriors IMO for a decent hack and slash at least.
This is actually just 'WOWZ IT'S POKEMANS HACK N SLASH'. Count me in the cuteness!

Seriously though, the only series of Pokemon I really enjoy are the main series of Red, Blue all the way to Black/White. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon was okay to me.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
chris888222 said:
heartgold said:
Guild McCommunist said:

So it's just shit.
This is actually just 'WOWZ IT'S POKEMANS HACK N SLASH'. Count me in the cuteness!

Seriously though, the only series of Pokemon I really enjoy are the main series of Red, Blue all the way to Black/White. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon was okay to me.
Ya, kids will go mad for this.
wink.gif

I like the main series too.

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i love pokemon and im getting it i have it already preordered and the box art is cute so
" count me in the cuteness as well "

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended